|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$131 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$96.5 billion|
|3||Warren Buffett||$82.5 billion|
|4||Bernard Arnault||$76 billion|
6 more rows
Who is the richest man on Earth?
- #1 Jeff Bezos & family. more.
- #2 Bill Gates. more.
- #3 Warren Buffett. more.
- #4 Bernard Arnault & family. more.
- #5 Carlos Slim Helu & family. more.
- #6 Amancio Ortega. more.
- #7 Larry Ellison. more.
- #8 Mark Zuckerberg. more.
Who is the highest net worth?
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $90 billion. Co-Founder: Microsoft Corp. (
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $84 billion.
- Bernard Arnault Family. Owner of LVMH.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Co-founder of Facebook.
- 5 Ultra-Rich People Who Live Below Their Means. High Net Worth Strategy.
- 7 Billionaires’ First Jobs. High Net Worth Strategy.
Who is the richest man in 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Which person is worth the most?
The Biggest Billionaire Winners And Losers Of 2018
- Georg Schaeffler. –$14 billion.
- Ma Huateng. –$10.1 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helú –$9.3 billion.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann. –$9.2 billion.
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi. –$7.24 billion.
- Pollyanna Chu. –$7.2 billion. Net worth: $2 billion.
- Wang Wei. –$6.7 billion. Net worth: $13 billion.
- Zhou Qunfei. –$6.3 billion. Net worth: $3.5 billion.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Who is the richest family in the world?
Here is the list of the top 10 richest families in the world:
- Walton family — Walmart — $152 billion.
- Koch family — Koch Industries — $99 billion.
- Mars family — Mars — $90 billion.
- Van Damme, De Spoelberch, de Mevius — Anheuser-Busch Inbev — $54 billion.
- Dumas family — Hermes — $49 billion.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
What is Kylie Jenner worth?
Kylie Jenner, 21, is reportedly now worth $1 billion. That makes her the youngest billionaire in history, and the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes, which included Jenner on its list of the world’s billionaires, released on Tuesday.
Is Mark Zuckerberg a billionaire?
Zuckerberg took the company public in May 2012 with majority shares. His net worth is estimated to be $55.0 billion as of November 30, 2018, declining over the last year with Facebook stock as a whole. In 2007 at age 23 he became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
Who is the richest person of all time?
Is Trump a billionaire?
Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.
Who is the highest paid person in the world?
Net worth estimates are current as of January 16.
- Bill Gates — $91.9 billion.
- Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion.
- Amancio Ortega — $75.8 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg — $72 billion.
- Bernard Arnault — $68.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu and family — $67.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison — $60.4 billion.
- Larry Page — $52.2 billion. (Getty)
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Who is the poorest president?
Harry Truman was the poorest president, with a net worth considerably less than $1 million.
Who is the poorest country?
The Poorest Countries in the World
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
- Uganda. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 726.
- Tajikistan. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 777.
- Yemen. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 762.
- Haiti. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 776.
- Ethiopia. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 884.
- Tanzania. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 1037.
Who is the poorest king in the world?
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the late King of Saudia Arabia, had an estimated wealth of $18 billion in 2011, according him to Forbes, making him the third richest royal in the world before his death on Jan. 23, 2015.
Who is the richest white man in the world?
The richest woman in the world is L’Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers with a net worth of $44.9 billion.
- Real-time rankings 2019.
- See also.
Who is the richest black woman in the world 2018?
The Black Billionaires 2018
- Aliko Dangote, $14.1 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey, $2.7 billion.
- Patrice Motsepe, $2.5 billion.
- Folorunsho Alakija, $1.7 billion.
- Michael Jordan, $1.65 billion.
- Strive Masiyiwa, $1.39 billion.
- Michael Lee-Chin, $1.19 billion.
- Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.18 billion.
Who is the richest black woman in the world?
How old is Jeffree Star?
33 years (November 15, 1985)
How old is Mr Beast?
21 years (May 7, 1998)
Was Rockefeller the richest man ever?
On September 29, 1916, Rockefeller became the first person ever to reach a nominal personal fortune of US$1 billion (equivalent to US$16 billion in 2018). When considering the real value of his wealth, Rockefeller is widely held to have been the wealthiest American, as well as the richest person in modern history.
Do vice presidents get paid for life?
The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. The pension begins immediately after a president’s departure from office. A former president’s spouse may also be paid a lifetime annual pension of $20,000 if they relinquish any other statutory pension.
Was Mansa Musa the richest man in history?
Mansa Musa was the great nephew of Sundiata Keita, who was founder of the empire. He is famous for his Hajj (1324–5). Mansa Musa, at his time worth $400 billion, is still the richest man to date. He was very rich.
What is Jeffree Star’s last name?
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger
Is Jeffree Star married?
Nathan Schwandt (2015–)
How old is Jeffree Star right now?
33 years (November 15, 1985)
What does Mr beast do?
How tall is Mr Beast?
|Born||Jimmy Donaldson May 7, 1998|
|Residence||Greenville, North Carolina|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
13 more rows
Is Dantdm British?
Daniel Robert Middleton (born 8 November 1991), known online as DanTDM (formerly The Diamond Minecart), is a British YouTube personality, professional gamer, and author. His channel has been listed among the top YouTube channels in the United Kingdom.
Photo in the article by “Plumplot”