When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
50 Largest Countries in the World By Area.
46 more rows
- 1 What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
- 2 Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
- 3 Which animal is the biggest?
- 4 Which is the biggest oceans in the world?
- 5 What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
- 6 What is the safest city in the world?
- 7 What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
- 8 Which is the richest country in the world?
- 9 Is America overpopulated?
- 10 What’s the baddest animal in the world?
- 11 Is the blue whale bigger than the Megalodon?
- 12 Was there anything bigger than a blue whale?
- 13 What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
- 14 What are the 10 largest cities?
- 15 What is the most polluted city in the world?
- 16 What is the world’s most dangerous city?
- 17 Where is the cheapest place to live in the world?
- 18 What is the safest country to live in?
- 19 How long will the earth remain habitable?
- 20 Can the Sun die?
- 21 How long does hair grow after death?
- 22 What is the biggest creature to ever exist?
- 23 How many blue whales are left?
- 24 How long do blue whales live?
- 25 What are the largest cities in Florida?
- 26 What US city has the largest population?
- 27 What is the largest city in the United States by area?
- 28 Are Nails dead?
- 29 What is the largest sea creature in history?
- 30 What is the largest dinosaur to ever live?
- 31 Is Pando dying?
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
Which animal is the biggest?
Top 10 Biggest Animals
- Blue Whale. The Blue whale is the largest animal of all time, reaching a weight of about 198 US tons (180 tonnes) and a length of 98 ft (30 m).
- Colossal Squid.
- African Elephant.
- Brown Bear.
- Whale Shark.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
Which is the biggest oceans in the world?
The Pacific Ocean is the largest and deepest of the world ocean basins. Covering approximately 63 million square miles and containing more than half of the free water on Earth, the Pacific is by far the largest of the world’s ocean basins.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Is America overpopulated?
Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern. The population is expected to reach between 8 and 10.5 billion between the years 2040 and 2050.
What’s the baddest animal in the world?
Here, the ten most dangerous animals in the world.
- Tsetse Fly.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
- Black Mamba.
- Box Jellyfish.
- Golden Poison Dart Frog.
- Cone Snail.
- Cape Buffalo.
Is the blue whale bigger than the Megalodon?
Monster-size sharks in The Meg reach lengths of 20 to 25 meters (66 to 82 feet). That’s massive, although a tad smaller than the longest known blue whales. Scientists have made estimates of how big C. megalodon got, based on the size of their fossil teeth. Even the largest reached only 18 meters (about 60 feet).
Was there anything bigger than a blue whale?
As the biggest animal ever to have lived, the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) seemingly obliterates any other animal’s chances at the length title. Even a new-born blue whale is longer than a giant reticulated python. The largest blue whales are found in the southern hemisphere.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
What is the most polluted city in the world?
Gurugram, a suburb of the Indian capital New Delhi, is the world’s most polluted city, according to Greenpeace and AirVisual, which found it had an average air quality index of 135.8 in 2018 — almost three times the level which the US Environmental Protection Agency regards as healthy.
What is the world’s most dangerous city?
The following 50 cities have the highest murder rates in the world of all cities not at war, with a population of at least 300,000 people, and all relevant data available online.
List of cities by murder rate.
|Homicides per 100,000||111.33|
49 more columns
Where is the cheapest place to live in the world?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream.
- Costa Rica.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
What is the safest country to live in?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
How long will the earth remain habitable?
In the research, published today (Sept. 18) in the journal Astrobiology,they applied the model to Earth and eight other planets currently in the habitable zone, including Mars. They calculated that Earth’s habitable-zone lifetime is as long as 7.79 billion years. (Earth is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years old.)
Can the Sun die?
By that point, all life on the Earth will be extinct. The most probable fate of the planet is absorption by the Sun in about 7.5 billion years, after the star has entered the red giant phase and expanded beyond the planet’s current orbit.
How long does hair grow after death?
Hair and fingernails may appear longer after death, but not because they are still growing. Instead, a persons fingernails and hair may appear longer because the skin around them has retracted, according to the Dermatology Clinic at UAMS. After death, dehydration causes the skin and other soft tissues to shrink.
What is the biggest creature to ever exist?
Animals. A member of the infraorder Cetacea, the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus), is thought to be the largest animal ever to have lived. The maximum recorded weight was 190 metric tonnes for a specimen measuring 27.6 metres (91 ft), whereas longer ones, up to 33.6 metres (110 ft), have been recorded but not weighed
How many blue whales are left?
A 2002 report estimated there were 5,000 to 12,000 blue whales worldwide, in at least five populations. The IUCN estimates that there are probably between 10,000 and 25,000 blue whales worldwide today.
How long do blue whales live?
80 – 90 years
In the wild
What are the largest cities in Florida?
What US city has the largest population?
8.623 million (2017)
What is the largest city in the United States by area?
List of United States cities by area
42 more rows
Are Nails dead?
It originates from the actively growing tissue below, the matrix. The nail plate (corpus unguis) is the hard part of the nail, made of translucent keratin protein. Several layers of dead, compacted cells cause the nail to be strong but flexible.
What is the largest sea creature in history?
- Megalodon with whale shark (purple), great white shark (green), and human (blue) for scale.
- The largest ornithopods, Shantungosaurus in blue.
- Size comparison of selected giant theropod dinosaurs.
- The largest land-mammal of all time Paraceratherium.
What is the largest dinosaur to ever live?
Is Pando dying?
The root system of Pando, at an estimated 80,000 years old, is among the oldest known living organisms. Pando is currently thought to be dying. A study published in October 2018 concludes that Pando has not been growing for the past 30–40 years.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”