Here are the richest people on the planet for spring 2019.
- Mark Zuckerberg (U.S.)
- Larry Ellison (U.S.)
- Amancio Ortega (Spain)
- Carlos Slim Helu & family (Mexico)
- Bernard Arnault & family (France)
- Warren Buffett (U.S.) CEO, Berkshire Hathaway.
- Bill Gates (U.S.) Co-founder, Microsoft.
- Jeff Bezos and family (U.S.) CEO, Amazon.
Who is the richest person in 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Who is the richest in USA?
|1.||Bill Gates||$81 billion|
|2.||Jeff Bezos||$67 billion|
|3.||Warren Buffett||$65.5 billion|
|4.||Mark Zuckerberg||$55.5 billion|
6 more rows
How many billionaires are in the World 2019?
2019. In the 33nd annual Forbes list of the world’s billionaires, the list included 2,153 billionaires with a total net wealth of $8.7 trillion, down 55 members and $400 billion from 2018. The U.S. continued to have the most billionaires in the world, with a record of 609.
Who is the richest man in India 2019?
Top 50 Richest Person in India List 2019
- Mukesh Ambani. Chairman: Reliance Industries. Current Net Worth: $54.3 Billion.
- Azim Premji. Founder: Wipro Limited. Current Net Worth: $17 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal. Chairman: ArcelorMittal.
- Hinduja Family. Chairman: Hinduja Group.
- Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry. Chairman: Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry.
- Shiv Nadar. Co-Founder: HCL.
What is Kylie Jenner worth?
Kylie Jenner, 21, is reportedly now worth $1 billion. That makes her the youngest billionaire in history, and the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes, which included Jenner on its list of the world’s billionaires, released on Tuesday.
Who is the richest female in the United States?
Based on Forbes’s annual ranking of the richest people in the world, these are the 10 richest women in America:
- Alice Walton.
- Jacqueline Mars.
- Laurene Powell Jobs.
- Abigail Johnson.
- Blair Parry-Okeden.
- Katharine Rayner.
- Margaretta Taylor.
- Pauline MacMillan Keniath.
What country has the most billionaires 2018?
30 Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2018
- China has the most billionaires in the world, with 248 more than the next closest country, the United States, according to the Hurun Global Rich List.
- London was the only British city in the top 30, laying claim to 70 of the 118 billionaires in the United Kingdom.
How many Trillionaires are there in the US?
There are no trillionaires even though a lot of crackpot conspiracy theories claim some the Rothschilds to be worth trillions. Those are just antisemitic nonsense. No, there is not even single a single trillionaire at the moment.World richest person bill gates net worth is 79.2 billion dollar or 0.079 trillion.
Which country has the most billionaires 2019?
Billionaires by country or dependency
|World rank||Country||Richest in the country’s net worth in billions USD (year)|
|1||United States||132.8 (2018)|
70 more rows
Who is the youngest billionaire in 2019?
The company is said to be worth at least $900 million, with Jenner owning 100 percent stake. Joining the makeup mogul on Forbes’ youngest billionaire list for 2019 is Alexandra Andersen and her sister Katharina, who own a Norwegian holding company, and Snapchat creator Evan Spiegel.
Who is the richest woman in the world 2019?
These are the 10 wealthiest women in the world for 2019, according to Forbes, with their world ranking in parentheses.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $49.3 billion (No. 15)
- Alice Walton: $44.4 billion (No. 17)
- Jacqueline Mars: $23.9 billion (No. 33)
- Yang Huiyan: $22.1 billion (No. 42)
Photo in the article by “Picryl”