Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars.
YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%.
So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
How much do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. You can only direct deposit your earnings when your AdSense account reaches more than $100.
Who is the best YouTuber in the World 2019?
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, better known as PewDiePie to his almost 83 million subscribers (called “bros”, all part of the “Bro Army”), is the most famous YouTube gamer. Since 2013, his channel has amassed the most YouTube subscribers and in 2018, his estimated annual earnings were almost 16 million U.S. dollars.
What happens if you get 1 million subscribers on YouTube?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
How much does PewDiePie make 2018?
Coed predicts his Net Worth at the beginning of 2018 to be $61 million (from combined earnings of $124 million since 2010). They estimate that he has cleared at least $9 million a year from advertising earnings on his YouTube channel.
Who is the richest singer?
The Top 20 Richest Singers in the World 2019
- Barbara Streisand. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Victoria Beckham. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- Gloria Estefan. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Dolly Parton. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Beyonce. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Julio Iglesias. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Celine Dion. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Madonna. Net Worth: $850 Million.
How do YouTubers get rich?
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
Who are the richest YouTubers 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”