The Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2019
- Daniel Middleton (YouTube Channel: DanTDM)
- Evan Fong ((YouTube Channel: VanossGaming)
- Dude Perfect.
- Mark Edward Fischbach (YouTube Channel: Markiplier)
- Logan Paul.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (YouTube Channel: PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
- Ryan ToysReview.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
What is Shane Dawson’s net worth 2019?
However, Shane has come a long way since then and in 2018 is estimated to have a net worth of $4 million. Dawson was just nineteen years old when he started his YouTube channel ShaneDawsonTV in 2008. By 2010, in two years, the videos on his channel managed to garner over 500,000,000 views.
How much do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. You can only direct deposit your earnings when your AdSense account reaches more than $100.
How much money does a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers make?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
Who is the richest YouTuber ever?
Per Forbes’ 2017 list, these are the richest Youtubers in the world.
- Richest YouTubers.
- Lilly Singh – $10.5 million.
- Ryan ToysReview – $11 million.
- SMOSH – $11 million.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $12 million.
- Logan Paul – $12.5 million.
- Markiplier – $12.5 million.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
What is Jeffree Star’s net worth 2019?
Star is the founder of the cosmetic company Jeffree Star Cosmetics. Star is one of the most trending people on the internet right now and has collaborated alongside many makeup artists and singers throughout his career. As of 2019, Jeffree Star’s net worth is $50 million dollars.
Who are the richest YouTubers?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
What is Jake Paul’s net worth?
The perfect example of this is Jake Paul who was an Internet sensation before he also became an actor. This YouTuber has been so successful in his career that it is now estimated (as of 2019) that he has a personal net worth of $19 million.
Do YouTubers get paid for likes?
Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 30 seconds. This is why you can’t tie your channel views to dollars. If your video gets ten million views but nobody watches or click the ads, you don’t make any money. This is how I’m able to make $1 per 25 views.
Do YouTubers get paid for subscribers?
Typically the CPM for YouTuber can range from 20 cents to $10 per 1,000 views. But typically an average channel will get about $1.50 – $3 per 1,000 views. For each subscriber that a YouTuber creator gains, thats one extra view that they will get per view and even more views down the track.
How much money do you get for 1 million YouTube views?
Kay likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. “And then YouTube takes 45 percent,” the Times notes.
How much money do you get for 1000 views on YouTube?
YouTube shares 55% of its ad revenue with video creators and books an average of $7.60 per 1,000 ad views. That means you get about $4.18 for every 1,000 views of ads shown on your videos.
How much money do you get for 1 billion views on YouTube?
Well, assuming a $1 cpm (click per thousand), 1 million views is $1,000. So a billion views could certainly be $1 million. I think that question is a little more complicated that most people would think. You could say that a YouTuber makes $1 for every 1000 views.
Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Short answer is YES. You must need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for monetization on youtube. This is the new rule that has been imposed by Youtube in 2018 and they stopped monetization on all youtube videos or channels that has less than 1000 subscribers.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2017?
- 1 Daniel Middleton $16.5m (£12.3m) DanTDM used to be called The Diamond Minecart.
- 2 Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – $15.5m (£11.6m)
- 3 Dude Perfect – $14m (£10.5m)
- 4 Markiplier – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 4 Logan Paul – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 6 PewDiePie – $12m (£9m)
- 7 Jake Paul – $11.5m (£8.6m)
- 8 Ryan ToysReview – $11m (£8.2m)
Which YouTuber makes the most money 2019?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
Who is the most richest YouTuber 2019?
Most Rich YouTubers and their Net Worth in 2018 and 2019
- Jake Paul. 21 years old Jake Paul is one of the richest YouTuber who has earned his career-best income from his merchandise business.
- Dude Perfect. This YouTuber has a net worth of USD 20 million.
- Daniel Middleton. He is a professional gamer, mainly on the famous game Minecraft.
- Evan Fong.
- Felix Kjellberg.
- Mark Fischbach.
How many subscribers do you need to get money from YouTube?
When you reach 10,000 subscribers, you can expect $100 – $300 per sponsorship, you can expect $100+ from YouTube Ads (it depends on the number of views, length, country, currency, etc.). It’s really hard to reach your first 100 and your first 1,000 subscribers.
How much does Shane Dawson make?
In a day the videos in the channel get an average of 4.2 million views per day. This will in turn generate estimated revenue of around $16,800 a day ($6.2 million a year). Shane Dawson TV YouTube channel has over 8 million subscribers and has accumulated over 1.2 billion views since 2008.
How much does PewDiePie make a day?
So what an average of 180 million views per month and earnings of $7.50 per 1,000 views, we can then use this formula to calculate his average monthly earnings and more. Using the above formula, we can come to the conclusion the PewDiePie earns close to 1 million dollars per month give or take.
How do YouTubers get rich?
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
Who is Mr Beast and why is he rich?
He rose to prominence with his “Worst Intros” video series. He’s also known for donating thousands of dollars to Twitch Streamers, the homeless and to random strangers. Mr Beast was born Jimmy Donaldson on May 7, 1998, in Greenville, North Carolina.
Who is the richest singer?
The Top 20 Richest Singers in the World 2019
- Barbara Streisand. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Victoria Beckham. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- Gloria Estefan. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Dolly Parton. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Beyonce. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Julio Iglesias. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Celine Dion. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Madonna. Net Worth: $850 Million.
How much does Jake Paul make from YouTube?
He usually averages around 3 million views per day. Paul’s monthly earnings can reach up to $1 million because of adverts and up to $13 million a year. Forbes reported that Paul was the fourth highest-paid YouTuber in 2017, with earnings of $12.5 million.
How much are Jake and Logan Paul Worth?
But now, it’s time to face our fears and find out exactly how much the 22-year-old YouTube vlogger is worth. According to Forbes, Logan Paul made $12.5 million in 2017. Apparently, about $3.25 million — a quarter of Paul’s income for the year — came from YouTube ads.
How much is Alissa Violet worth?
Earnings: How does Alissa Violet make her money and how much she makes? Alissa Violet is an Instagram model, YouTuber and a vlogger, with a net worth of $3.5 million! She started her Instagram and Vine platform accounts in 2013, and became well known for her short videos and sexy photos.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”