These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
Who is America’s biggest trade partner?
These are America’s biggest trading partners
- China is America’s largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion.
- The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China.
- Mexico ranks as America’s third biggest trading partner, worth $586 billion.
Who is UK biggest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of United Kingdom
|–||Total for non-EU||-20,819,626,855|
|–||European Union (Total)||-86,318,048,557|
45 more rows
Who is the biggest trading partner of China?
List of largest trading partners of China
44 more rows
Who does the US export to the most?
Rounding out the list of America’s top trading partners in terms of U.S. export sales, the following ten countries ranked highest in 2017.
- Canada: US$282.5 billion (18.3% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $243 billion (15.7%)
- China: $130.4 billion (8.4%)
- Japan: $67.7 billion (4.4%)
- United Kingdom: $56.3 billion (3.6%)
Who is Russia biggest trading partner?
Major trading partners of Russia are Germany, Italy, China, Turkey, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Finland. Russia provides most of the needs of the CIS countries in oil and oil products, gas, timber, machinery and equipment.
Why is US Canada largest trading partner?
The US and Canada are each other’s largest trading partners – almost US $1.5 billion in merchandise trade crosses the Canada-US border every day. Millions of US jobs depend on Canadian imports from the US. Canada is the leading foreign source of energy supplied to the US.
Is the US the UK’s biggest trading partner?
As a single country the US is the largest export market for the UK. As a supplier of goods and services to the UK, the US comes in second, behind Germany. Viewed from the other side, from President Trump’s perspective, the UK is an important trade partner to the US.
Is the EU the UK’s largest trading partner?
Taken as a bloc, the EU is the UK’s largest trading partner. In 2017 the EU accounted for 44% of UK exports and 53% imports. Looking at individual countries, the the USA is the UK largest trading partner, accounting for just under a fifth of UK exports and just over 10% of imports in 2017.
Who is Germany’s biggest trading partner?
This is a list of the largest trading partners of Germany in 2016, based on data from the Federal Statistical Office of Germany (Destatis).
List of the largest trading partners of Germany.
6 more rows
Who is Australia’s biggest trading partner?
Australia’s Top Trading Partners
- China: US$74 billion (29.2% of total Australian exports)
- Japan: $26.2 billion (10.3%)
- South Korea: $13.6 billion (5.4%)
- India: $10.1 billion (4%)
- United States: $9.2 billion (3.6%)
- Hong Kong: $7.9 billion (3.1%)
- New Zealand: $7.1 billion (2.8%)
- Taiwan: $6.7 billion (2.6%)
What are the top 3 Imports of China?
China’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$521.5 billion (24.4% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $347.8 billion (16.3%)
- Machinery including computers: $202.3 billion (9.5%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $135.9 billion (6.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $102.5 billion (4.8%)
- Vehicles: $81.5 billion (3.8%)
Who are Japan’s biggest trading partners?
Japan’s Top Trading Partners
- China: US$144 billion (19.5% of Japan’s total exports)
- United States: $140.6 billion (19%)
- South Korea: $52.5 billion (7.1%)
- Taiwan: $42.4 billion (5.7%)
- Hong Kong: $34.7 billion (4.7%)
- Thailand: $32.3 billion (4.4%)
- Singapore: $23.4 billion (3.2%)
- Germany: $20.9 billion (2.8%)
What country imports the most American cars?
America’s Largest Car Import Partners
- Mexico. Mexico is America’s top exporter of new vehicles.
- Canada. Canada is the second largest vehicle exporter to the US.
- Japan. Japan is the third largest exporter of new vehicles to the US.
- Germany. Germany is the largest EU exporter of vehicles to the US.
- South Korea.
- United Kingdom.
What are the top 3 exports and top 3 imports of the United States?
United States Top 10 Imports
- Machinery including computers: US$386.4 billion (14.8% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $367.1 billion (14%)
- Vehicles: $306.7 billion (11.7%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $241.4 billion (9.2%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $116.3 billion (4.5%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $93.4 billion (3.6%)
What country does the US have the largest trade deficit with?
The two largest are China and Japan. Some of the largest deficits are with countries in the third category. They are Canada, Mexico, and Germany. The countries with which the United States has the largest trade deficits in goods are not always its most important trading partners.
What America trades with Russia?
The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Russia was $7.1 billion in 2017. Russia is currently our 28th largest goods trading partner with $27.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2018. Goods exports totaled $6.7 billion; goods imports totaled $20.8 billion.
Which country is India’s largest trading partner?
India’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$51.6 billion (16% of total Indian exports)
- United Arab Emirates: $29 billion (9%)
- China: $16.4 billion (5.1%)
- Hong Kong: $13.2 billion (4.1%)
- Singapore: $10.4 billion (3.2%)
- United Kingdom: $9.8 billion (3%)
- Germany: $9 billion (2.8%)
- Bangladesh: $8.8 billion (2.7%)
Does Canada trade with Russia?
In 2012, Canada–Russia merchandise trade totalled $2.7 billion, comprised of $1.7 billion in Canadian exports to, and $1.0 billion in imports from, Russia. The value of Canada’s exports to Russia increased by 10.3% between 2011 and 2012, while the value of Canada’s imports from the country declined by 22.7%.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”