What is the largest company in the world 2020?
With a market capitalization of 1.68 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2020, Saudi Aramco was the world’s largest company in 2020. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What is the largest corporation in the world?
|4||China National Petroleum||China|
What are the top 20 biggest companies in the world?
The 20 Biggest Companies in the World
- Samsung Electronics.
- Citigroup. Industry: Financial / Banking. …
- Toyota Motor. Industry: Automotive. …
- Microsoft Corporation. Industry: Technology. …
- Alphabet. Industry: Conglomerate. …
- Volkswagen Group. Industry: Automotive. …
- Chevron Corporation. Industry: Oil and gas. …
- Verizon Communications. Industry: Telecommunications. …
2 июл. 2019 г.
What are the top 10 market cap companies?
|Rank||First quarter||Third quarter|
|7||Tencent 471,660||Tencent 646,790|
|8||Berkshire Hathaway 440,830||Berkshire Hathaway 509,470|
|9||Visa 357,020||Visa Inc. 425,510|
|10||Johnson & Johnson 345,700||TSMC 420,440|
What company is the richest?
The richest company in the world today is Apple. Americans were thrilled when the announcement was made in August of 2018, that Apple had exceeded a market cap of a trillion dollars.
Is Apple bigger than Microsoft?
As of May 2020, AAPL had a market cap of around $1.35 trillion. Apple used to be the largest company in the world, but MSFT edges Apple out with a market cap of $1.40 trillion, riding on the strength in the growth of its cloud computing business.
What type of companies make the most money?
This can lower or even outweigh potential returns.
- #1 Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- #2 Microsoft Corp. (MSFT)
- #3 Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd. (IDCBY)
- #4 China Construction Bank Corp. (CICHY)
- #5 Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)
- #6 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (ACGBY)
- #7 JPMorgan Chase & Co. …
- #8 Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
What are the top 10 IT companies in world?
Top 10 IT Companies:
- Cognizant. …
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) …
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise. …
- SAP. …
- Oracle. …
- Accenture. …
- IBM. …
- Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, and is one of the largest companies in the world and lead a list of Top 10 IT Companies.
What are the top 10 richest companies in the world?
TOP 10 Most Valuable Companies in the world
- #1. Saudi Aramco. $2,458 bln.
- #2. Apple inc. $2,213 bln.
- #3. Microsoft. $1,653 bln.
- #4. Amazon Inc. $1,596 bln.
- #5. Delta Electronics (Thailand) $1,435 bln.
- #6. Alphabet Inc. $1,203 bln.
- #7. Tesla, Inc. $834 bln.
- #8. Facebook. $757 bln.
6 февр. 2021 г.
Is Disney bigger than Apple?
Apple is worth more than $1 trillion and was the first company to ever reach that mark. Disney’s market value is $246 billion.
Is Tata the biggest company in the world?
Companies with Tata names
Tata Motors — India’s largest & the world’s 5th largest automobile company. Tata Motors’ principal subsidiaries include: … Jaguar Land Rover — British company making Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
Who has the biggest stock market?
The New York Stock Exchange is the largest stock exchange in the world, with an equity market capitalization almost 24.5 trillion U.S. dollars in January 2021. The following three exchanges were the NASDAQ, Shanghai Stock Exchange, and Hong Kong Exchanges.
What stock has the largest market cap?
To view or link to a static/historical version of this page, click here
Is Amazon bigger than Google?
Amazon AWS: $10.8 billion. IBM: $6.3 billion. Google: $3.0 billion.