According to worldatlas.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
- 1 Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
- 2 What are the top 100 largest countries?
- 3 What are the 10 most populated countries?
- 4 What are the 5 largest countries by population?
- 5 What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
- 6 What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
- 7 What are the top 50 largest countries?
- 8 What is the richest country in the world?
- 9 What state has the largest population 2018?
- 10 What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
- 11 What are the 10 countries with the largest population 2019?
- 12 Which is the biggest race in the world?
- 13 What are the 10 largest metro areas in the United States?
- 14 What is the most populated country in the world 2018?
- 15 What is the most overpopulated country in the world?
- 16 What is the poorest country in the world?
- 17 What is the biggest city in the world?
- 18 Is Canada bigger than the US?
- 19 What’s the smallest city in the world?
- 20 What is the richest city in the world?
- 21 What is the most heavily populated city in the world?
- 22 Which state has the most black people?
- 23 What state has the smallest population 2018?
- 24 What state has the least amount of people?
- 25 Who is considered white?
- 26 Which race has the most people?
- 27 Is the earth overpopulated with humans?
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
What are the 10 most populated countries?
|TOP 10 MOST POPULOUS COUNTRIES (July 1, 2019)|
|Rank. Country||Population||Rank. Country. Population|
|1. China||1,389,618,778||6. Brazil|
|2. India||1,311,559,204||7. Nigeria|
|3. United States||331,883,986||8. Bangladesh|
2 more rows
What are the 5 largest countries by population?
62 more rows
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the top 50 largest countries?
The Largest Countries in the World
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada. The vast wilderness of Canada is popular for outdoor activity.
- 1 – Russia. The landscape of Siberia, Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What is the richest country in the world?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
What state has the largest population 2018?
US States By Population
46 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What are the 10 countries with the largest population 2019?
are China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico.
|TOP TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST POPULATION||#||1|
|Growth % Pop 2000 – 2019||11.2 %|
13 more columns
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What are the 10 largest metro areas in the United States?
The top 10 largest U.S. cities by population
- New York City, NY – 8,175,133.
- Los Angeles, CA – 3,792,621.
- Chicago, IL – 2,695,598.
- Houston, TX – 2,099,451.
- Philadelphia, PA – 1,526,006.
- Phoenix, AZ – 1,445,632.
- San Antonio, TX – 1,327,407.
- San Diego, CA – 1,307,402.
What is the most populated country in the world 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
What is the most overpopulated country in the world?
Enter your birthdate to continue:
|1||China The majority of the population is located in the eastern half of the country.||1,394,510,000|
|2||India A very high population density exists throughout the country, apart from the deserts in the northwest and the mountains in the north.||1,343,330,000|
48 more rows
What is the poorest country in the world?
The Poorest Countries in the World
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
- Uganda. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 726.
- Tajikistan. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 777.
- Yemen. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 762.
- Haiti. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 776.
- Ethiopia. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 884.
- Tanzania. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 1037.
What is the biggest city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Is Canada bigger than the US?
Canada is considerably larger than the U.S., in sheer land mass, but has about one tenth the human population, some 31,000,000, creating some interesting challenges in animal protection. The entire population of Canada is about the same as can be found in the state of California.
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What is the most heavily populated city in the world?
Here are the 10 most populated cities in the world, as reported by Time.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- New York-Newark, United States.
Which state has the most black people?
Cities with the highest percentage of Black or African-Americans
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Miami Gardens, Florida||109,167||3|
7 more rows
What state has the smallest population 2018?
|49||District of Columbia||703,608|
47 more rows
What state has the least amount of people?
Least Densely Populated States
- Alaska. Alaska is by far the least densely populated of the US states and has 1.3 persons per square mile.
- Wyoming. The second least densely populated state is Wyoming with six people per square mile.
- North Dakota.
- South Dakota.
- New Mexico.
Who is considered white?
The Census Bureau defines White people as follows: “White” refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as “White” or reported entries such as German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.
Which race has the most people?
Hispanic and Latino Americans
|Race||Population||% of all Hispanic and Latino Americans|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||685,150||1.4|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander||58,437||0.1|
4 more rows
Is the earth overpopulated with humans?
Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”