According to nimvo.com
View 10+ moreView 10+
- 1 Who has the nicest house in the world?
- 2 Who has the biggest mansion in Hollywood?
- 3 Who owns the biggest house in America?
- 4 Who is the richest famous person?
- 5 Is Buckingham Palace the most expensive house?
- 6 What makes a house a mansion?
- 7 What is the most beautiful home in the world?
- 8 What famous person has the most expensive house?
- 9 How much is Will Smith’s house worth?
- 10 How much did Trump buy Mar a Lago?
- 11 How did Victoria Siegel die?
- 12 What’s the biggest house in the United States?
- 13 Who is the richest celebrity 2018?
- 14 Who is the poorest celebrity?
- 15 Who is the richest actor 2018?
- 16 Who has the biggest house in the world 2018?
- 17 Who lives the most luxurious life?
- 18 Who owns the world’s most expensive house?
- 19 Is a 3000 sq ft house big?
- 20 How much does it cost to build a 5000 sq ft house?
- 21 What’s a mansion house?
- 22 Who owns the most expensive house in Bel Air?
- 23 What is the most famous house in the world?
- 24 Where do most famous actors live?
- 25 Who is the richest actor in the world 2018?
- 26 Who is the richest actor?
- 27 How much is Will Smith’s wife worth?
- 28 Does Trump own Trump Tower?
- 29 How many visits does Mar a Lago have?
- 30 How much does Mar a Lago cost?
- 31 How old is Jacqueline Siegel?
- 32 What does David Siegel do for a living?
- 33 How old is David A Siegel?
Who has the nicest house in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Who has the biggest mansion in Hollywood?
So let’s get to it — the five largest estates in the Los Angeles area:
- The Spelling Manor. 594 S. Mapelton Drive, Holmby Hills.
- The Pritzker Estate, Beverly Hills. 1261 Angelo Drive.
- Le Belvedere, Bel Air. 630 Nimes Road.
- Alagem Residence, Bel Air. 457 Bel Air Road.
- Fleur de Lys, Holmby Hills. 350 N Carolwood Drive.
Who owns the biggest house in America?
|1||175,856||William A.V. Cecil Jr.|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
47 more rows
Who is the richest famous person?
George Lucas is worth $5.4 billion, making him the richest celebrity in America.
- George Lucas. Net worth: $5.4 billion.
- Steven Spielberg. $3.7 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $1.7 billion.
- 5. ( tie) Kylie Jenner. $900 million.
- 5. ( tie) Jay-Z. $900 million.
- David Copperfield. $875 million.
- Diddy. $825 million.
Is Buckingham Palace the most expensive house?
Buckingham Palace is technically a Crown property and comprises 775 rooms, 188 staff rooms, including 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 92 offices, 78 bathrooms, and 19 staterooms making this not just the world’s most expensive residence but also the most ‘roomy’.
What makes a house a mansion?
Charlie Cheever of quora.com writes, “Technically, realtors term mansions as houses that have at least 8,000 square feet of floor space.” Merriam-Webster’s definition is less definitive, simply stating that a mansion is “a large and impressive house: the large house of a wealthy person.”
What is the most beautiful home in the world?
Top 5 of the Most Beautiful Homes in the World
- Everyone wishes they lived in a mansion. Unfortunately, most of us never will.
- Updown Court, England.
- Acqua Liana, Florida.
- Antilla, Mumbai.
- Fleur De Lys, Beverly Hills.
- Villa Leopolda, France.
What famous person has the most expensive house?
Most Expensive Celebrity Homes
- Playboy Mansion: $100 Million.
- Oprah’s Montecito Property: $90 million.
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Bel-Air Property: $85 million.
- Tom Cruise’s Telluride Home: $59 Million.
- Tiger Woods Jupiter Island Home: $54.5 million.
- Howard Stern Palm Beach Home: $52 million.
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith California Mansion: $42 million.
How much is Will Smith’s house worth?
The house was featured in a 2011 issue of Architectural Digest. As of February 2014, the compound is listed for sale with an asking price of $42 million. Will Smith’s net worth is said to be $200 million.
How much did Trump buy Mar a Lago?
According to Trump, he offered the Post family $15 million for it, but they rejected it. Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the former owner of KFC, for $2 million, stating he intended to build a home that would block Mar-a-Lago’s beach view.
How did Victoria Siegel die?
Accidental drug overdose
What’s the biggest house in the United States?
The biggest houses in America
- The Biltmore Estate.
- Oheka Castle.
- The Hearst Castle.
- Meadowbrook Hall.
- The White House.
Who is the richest celebrity 2018?
The ten most-rich and famous celebrities for 2018:
- Oprah Winfrey, $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan, $1.7 billion.
- Kylie Jenner, $900 million (tie)
- Jay-Z, $900 million (tie)
- David Copperfield, $875 million.
- Diddy, $825 million.
- Tiger Woods, $800 million.
- James Patterson. $800 million.
Who is the poorest celebrity?
10 celebrities that are worth a lot less than you would imagine
- Lindsay Lohan – $500,000. Source: PA Wire/PA Images.
- 50 Cent – $15 million. Source: JLPPA/ABACA.
- Nicolas Cage – $25 million.
- Mel B – unknown (but she has wasted a considerable chunk of her $38mil net worth)
- Spencer and Heidi Pratt – $600,000.
- Pamela Anderson – $5 million.
- Mike Tyson – $3 million.
- Kelis – $4 million.
Who is the richest actor 2018?
Only the people on the list know the real figures.
- Jerry Seinfeld — $860 million.
- Shah Rukh Khan — $550 million.
- Tom Cruise — $480 million.
- Tom Hanks — $470 million.
- Johnny Depp — $440 million.
- Mel Gibson — $400 million.
- Tyler Perry — $400 million.
- Jack Nicholson — $400 million.
Who has the biggest house in the world 2018?
The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- Antilia — Mumbai, India.
- Biltmore Estate — Asheville, North Carolina.
- Safra Mansion — Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Witanhurst London — England.
- Versailles — Windermere, Florida.
- Villa Leopolda — The French Riviera.
- The One — Bel-Air, California.
Who lives the most luxurious life?
Top 20 Billionaires Who Live The Most Lavish Lifestyles
- Liliane Bettencourt.
- Michael Bloomberg. Via baltimoresun.com.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Via businessinsider.com.
- Jeff Bezos. Via businessinsider.com.
- Amancio Ortega. Via businessinsider.com / standard.co.uk.
- Piero Ferrari. Via inautonews.com.
- William Lauder & Family. Via townandcountrymag.com.
- Dilip Shanghvi. Via youthconnect.in / vanani.com.
Who owns the world’s most expensive house?
Located on Britain’s most expensive street (a.k.a. London’s “Billionaire’s Row”), this historic property is owned by Laksmi Mittal, who owns the world’s largest steel manufacturing company and is one of India’s richest men. The home is near Kensington Palace, home to Prince William and Duchess Kate.
Is a 3000 sq ft house big?
3,000 Square Feet to 3,500 Square Feet. American homes are becoming larger with home size increasing since 1950 from an average of 983 square feet to 2,434 square feet in 2005 and they continue to increase.
How much does it cost to build a 5000 sq ft house?
On average, a custom-built home with top-of-the-line materials is $200-$400 or more a square foot, or $700,000-$1.4 million for a 3,500 square foot house. However, building a modest custom home in a low-cost area might drop costs as low as $100 a square foot, or $350,000 for 3,500 square feet.
What’s a mansion house?
A mansion is a very large house; somewhere between 5,000 and 8,000 square feet. But the specifics of what qualifies vary based on opinion and location. A mansion in Manhattan might be 3,000 square feet while a house in Atlanta would need to be much bigger to qualify.
Who owns the most expensive house in Bel Air?
At $250 million, real estate Bruce Makowsky’s Bel Air mansion dubbed ‘Billionaire’ was America’s most expensive home when it hit the market in January 2017. Over a year later, the price tag of the luxury mansion has been slashed by $62 million. Now listed at $188 million, the palatial home no longer holds that title.
What is the most famous house in the world?
John Green shares delightful and interesting stories about 21 of the world’s most famous houses, including the Playboy Mansion, Winchester Mystery House, and Graceland.
Where do most famous actors live?
The Top 20 Towns Celebrities Live in The U.S.
- Los Angeles, California. The most popular star-studded city, Los Angeles is where so many stars and celebrities live because it happens to be the movie-making capital.
- New York, New York.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Atlanta, Georgia.
- San Francisco, California.
- Miami, Florida.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Chicago, Illinois.
Who is the richest actor in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Actors in the World 2019
- Sylvester Stallone.
- Jack Nicholson.
- Amitabh Bachchan. Net Worth: $400 million.
- Adam Sandler. Net Worth: $420 million.
- Mel Gibson. Net Worth: $425 Million.
- George Clooney. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Tom Cruise. Net Worth: $570 Million.
- Shah Rukh Khan. Net Worth: $600 Million.
Who is the richest actor?
Who is the richest actor in Hollywood? See our top 20 list of wealthiest Hollywood actors.
- Keanu Reeves $350 million.
- Clint Eastwood $375 million.
- Sylvester Stallone $400 million.
- Jack Nicholson $400 million.
- Mel Gibson $425 million.
- Johnny Depp $430 million.
- Tom Hanks $440 million.
- Tom Cruise $550 million.
How much is Will Smith’s wife worth?
His wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, has also earned her estimated $20 million net worth in the entertainment industry, but she’s also delved into other careers, including writing and fashion.
Does Trump own Trump Tower?
Many developers pay Donald Trump to market their properties and be the public face for their projects. For that reason, Trump does not own many of the buildings that display his name. According to Forbes, this portion of Trump’s empire, actually run by his children, has valuation of $562 million.
How many visits does Mar a Lago have?
In February 2019, a new Government Accountability Office (GAO) report said that federal agencies incurred costs of about $13.6 million for the president’s four trips to Mar-a-Lago from February 3 through March 5, 2017.
How much does Mar a Lago cost?
Four Trump trips to Mar-a-Lago cost taxpayers $13.6 million, according to new report.
How old is Jacqueline Siegel?
53 years (January 19, 1966)
What does David Siegel do for a living?
How old is David A Siegel?
84 years (May 3, 1935)
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”