The largest dairy farm in the U.S.
has 30,000 head of cattle, while another in China holds the current world record of 40,000 cows.
Which is the largest dairy in the world?
Ranking the Top 20 Global Dairy Companies
- Nestlé, Switzerland, $27.8 billion.
- Lactalis, France, $19.5 billion.
- Danone, France, $19.5 billion.
- Fonterra, New Zealand, $18.5 billion.
- Dairy Farmers of America, United States, $17.9 billion.
- FrieslandCampina, The Netherlands, $14.8 billion.
- Arla Foods, Denmark/Sweden, $13.6 billion.
- Saputo, Canada, $9.8 billion.
Which of the following nations was the world’s largest producer of milk in 2017 18?
In the last three decades, world milk production has increased by more than 58 percent, from 522 million tonnes in 1987 to 828 million tonnes in 2017. India is the world’s largest milk producer, with 21 percent of global production, followed by the United States of America, China, Pakistan and Brazil.
Where is the biggest dairy farm in the world?
Chinese Farms. By far, the biggest farm in the world (in terms of acreage) is the Mudanjiang City Mega Farm in Heilongjiang, China. This astounding farm manages 22,500,000 acres. The Mudanjiang City Mega Farm specializes in dairy and has around 100,000 cows.
What is the biggest dairy farm in the US?
Fair Oaks is one of the largest dairy farms in the United States. It houses 30,000 cows and produces enough milk to slake the thirst of the entire city of Chicago, which is located 75 miles to the north.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”