According to usatoday.com
View 10+ moreView 10+
Fort Walton Beach
Greater San Antonio
Dallas‑Fort Worth Metropolit
What are the 10 largest metropolitan areas in the United States?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
What are the 3 largest metropolitan areas in the US and Canada?
The 40 Largest Cities in North America
|Rank||Metropolitan Area||Metropolitan Population|
|2||New York City||20,182,305|
46 more rows
What are the largest MSAs in the US?
Largest Cities in the United States
|Metropolitan Area||2010 Population||City|
|New York-Northern NJ-Long Island, NY-NJ-PA||18,897,109||New York|
|Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA||12,828,837||Los Angeles|
|Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX||6,371,773||Dallas|
47 more rows
What are the largest metropolitan areas in the United States 2017?
With 20.32 million residents, the New York-Newark-Jersey City metropolitan area was the most populous in the United States in 2017. The Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Houston metropolitan areas rounded out the top five in the U.S.
What are the top 10 fastest growing cities in America?
The fastest growing cities
- Crestview-Fort Walton Beach-Destin, Fla.
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, Texas.
- Boise City, Idaho.
- Auburn-Opelika, Ala.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas.
- Hilton Head Island-Bluffton-Beaufort, S.C.
- Bismarck, N.D.
- Odessa, Texas.
Is Houston passing in population in Chicago?
Houston is projected to have population of 2.54 million to 2.7 million by 2025 while Chicago will be at 2.5 million, according to official data from both states provided for their health departments. New York and Los Angeles are safe at one and two respectively.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”