What is the second biggest lake in the US?
The Largest Lakes In The US
|1||Lake Superior||82,103 km2|
|2||Lake Huron||59,590 km2|
|3||Lake Michigan||58,026 km2|
|4||Lake Erie||25,667 km2|
16 more rows
What are the top 10 largest lakes in Texas?
10 of the Biggest Lakes in Texas For Year-Round Recreation
- Toledo Bend Reservoir. Source: Billy Hathorn, Wikipedia.
- Falcon State Park. Source: Texas Parks & Wildlife.
- Lake Texoma. Source: John Purget, Flickr.
- Amistad National Recreation Area. Source: National Park Service.
- Richland-Chambers Reservoir.
- Lake Tawakoni State Park.
- Cedar Creek Reservoir / Lake.
- Lake Livingston.
What is the largest lake in the western United States?
World’s Largest Lake (by surface area): The salty Caspian Sea has the greatest surface area of any lake at 143,200 square miles (370,886 square kilometers). Lake Superior, on the United States/Canada border, is the named freshwater lake with the greatest surface area at 31,700 square miles (82,103 square kilometers).
What is the largest Great Lake?
Photo in the article by “Flickr”