The 20 biggest sport stadiums in the world ranked by current
- 1 RUNGRADO MAY DAY STADIUM — 114,000. The massive Rungrado May Day Stadium in North Korea.
- 2 MICHIGAN STADIUM — 113,065.
- 3 BEAVER STADIUM — 110,753.
- 4 OHIO STADIUM — 104,944.
- 5 KYLE FIELD — 102,733.
- 6 NEYLAND STADIUM — 102,455.
- 7 TIGER STADIUM — 102,321.
- 8 BRYANT-DENNY STADIUM — 101,821.
|Michigan Stadium||107,601||Ann Arbor|
|Beaver Stadium||106,572||University Park|
|Kyle Field||102,733||College Station|
91 more rowsThe 18 biggest soccer stadiums in the world
- Wembley Stadium, London, UK.
- The Rose Bowl, Pasadena, USA.
- FNB Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Azadi Stadium, Tehran, Iran.
- Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rungrado May Day Stadium, Pyongyang, North Korea.
List of current stadiums
|Arrowhead Stadium||76,416||Kansas City Chiefs|
|AT&T Stadium||80,000||Dallas Cowboys|
|Bank of America Stadium||75,419||Carolina Panthers|
|CenturyLink Field||68,000||Seattle Seahawks|
27 more rowsThe Largest Basketball Arenas in the World
|Rank||Basketball Arena Name||Location|
|1||Philippine Arena||Bulacan, Philippines|
|2||Carrier Dome||Syracuse, New York|
|3||Araneta Coliseum||Quezon City, Philippines|
|4||Rupp Arena||Lexington, United States|
11 more rowsList of U.S. baseball stadiums by capacity
62 more rows
What is the largest stadium in the world?
*Note, all figures represent the stadium’s seating capacity.
- Rungrado 1st of May Stadium. Capacity: 114,000.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground. Capacity: 100,024.
- Camp Nou. Capacity: 99,354.
- FNB Stadium. Capacity: 94,736.
- Rose Bowl Stadium. Capacity: 90,888.
- Wembley Stadium. Capacity: 90,000.
- Estadio Azteca.
- Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
What is the largest stadium in the NFL?
Largest NFL Football Stadiums
|1||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum||93,607|
6 more rows
What is the largest NFL football stadium in the United States?
The Football League has total revenue of $13.16 billion, and the team with the highest revenue is the Dallas Cowboys. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum tops the list of largest stadiums for the NFL, while the largest stadium used to play American football is the Michigan Stadium in Ann Abor, with a capacity of 107,601. 5.
Who is Chelsea’s biggest rival?
A 2004 survey by Planetfootball.com found that Chelsea fans consider their main rivalries to be with (in descending order): Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United. In the same survey, fans of Arsenal, Fulham, Leeds United, QPR, Tottenham, and West Ham United named Chelsea as one of their three main rivals.
What NFL teams no longer exist?
No NFL franchise has folded since 1952. The Buccaneers, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, Lions, Panthers, and Texans franchises listed on this page are not the current franchises of those names.
What is the oldest NFL stadium?
Soldier Field is home to the NFL’s Chicago Bears. The Bears are the oldest team in NFL history and the stadium is the oldest outdoor stadium in football.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”