Here is a brief overview of the ten most populous countries in Africa.
- Nigeria – 181,563,000. Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa.
- Ethiopia – 103,764,000.
- Egypt – 89,125,000.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo – 77,267,000.
- South Africa – 54,957,000.
- Tanzania – 51,046,000.
- Kenya – 45,533,000.
- Sudan – 40,235,000.
What are the 10 largest countries in Africa?
Top 10 Largest African Countries
- 10) Ethiopia (1,104,300 square kilometers)
- 9) South Africa (1,219,090 square kilometers)
- Mali (1,240,192 square kilometers)
- 7) Angola (1,246,700 square kilometers)
- 6) Niger (1,267,000 square kilometers)
- 4) Libya (1,759,540 square kilometers)
- 2) Democratic Republic of the Congo (2,344,858 square kilometers)
What is the population of Africa 2018?
Population of Africa (2019 and historical)
13 more rows
Which country has the highest population 2018?
62 more rows
Which country in Africa is the most developed?
Here are Africa’s most developed countries in 2018
- Seychelles passport.
- Mauritius has the highest life expectancy in Africa with people living as long as 75 years.
- Tunisia is the fourth developed country in Africa.
- This North African country is one of the most developed nations on the continent.
- Southern Africa has amazing waterfalls.
What is the richest country in Africa?
Which African country is around 90% desert?
|african nation that is over 90% desert|
|African country that’s more than 90% desert|
|Land that’s more than 90% desert|
41 more rows
How many countries are there in Africa 2018?
What percentage of Africa is white?
Statistics South Africa asks people to describe themselves in the census in terms of five racial population groups. The 2011 census figures for these categories were Black African at 76.4%, White South African at 9.1%, Coloured at 8.9%, Asian at 2.5%, and Other/Unspecified at 0.5%.
How many people of African descent are in the world?
There are around 200 million people identifying themselves as being of African descent live in the Americas. Many millions more live in other parts of the world, outside of the African continent.
Which country in Africa has the fastest growing economy?
Ethiopia is now Africa’s fastest growing economy
- Tanzania – The East African nation is predicted to grow by 6.4% this year.
- Ghana – Ghana was previously the fastest growing economy in Sub-Saharan Africa, but has slowed.
- Benin – The West African country, Benin, is expected to have economic growth of around 6%.
Which is the most stable country in Africa?
Which African country is the least developed?
Since 1971 when the least developed countries (LDCs) category was created by the UN, sub-Saharan African countries have dominated the list.
Africa’s ‘group of 33’
- Burkina Faso.
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.