According to countries-ofthe-world.com
View 40+ moreView 40+
Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
5 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
What state has the largest population 2018?
US States By Population
46 more rows
What is the largest island in the world?
Which is the poorest country in the world?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
What is the most beautiful country in the world?
10 of the Most Beautiful Countries in the World
- Switzerland. Switzerland is a lovely country with breathtaking scenery and natural environment.
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
What are the top 10 countries?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United States. The United States is the most powerful country in the world.
- Russia. Russia is the largest country in the world by area, entirely covering Northern Asia and the majority of Eastern Europe.
- China. China is the most populous nation in the world.
- United Kingdom.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”