Which country has the highest population density 2018?
62 more rows
Which country has the lowest population density in the world?
The 30 Least Densely Populated Places in the World
|Rank||Countries||Density (pop/square km)|
|2||Falkland Islands (UK)||0.21|
|3||Pitcairn Islands (UK)||1.19|
26 more rows
What is the most crowded country in the world?
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which country has the lowest agricultural density?
Countries With the Lowest Population Density
- Mongolia. Although Mongolia is ranked as the eighteenth largest country globally, it still tops the list of countries with the lowest population density.
- Namibia. Namibia, in Southern Africa, has the second-lowest population density of any country in the world.
What is the most crowded city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Manila – 12.8 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
Which country has highest population?
Which country is the smallest in the world?
Based on landmass, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, measuring just 0.2 square miles, almost 120 times smaller than the island of Manhattan. Situated on the western bank of the Tiber River, Vatican City’s 2-mile border is landlocked by Italy.
Which country has the largest population 2019?
The World: Population (2019) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||333,928,672|
96 more rows
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Which country is the strongest in world?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
Which is the richest country of world?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
Which country pollutes the most?
Top 5 most polluting countries
- China (30%) The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet.
- United States (15%) The world’s biggest industrial and commercial power.
- India (7%)
- Russia (5%)
- Japan (4%)
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
Which country is projected to be the most populous in 2050?
Within just seven years, India is expected to overtake China to become the world’s most populous nation. Nigeria is posting the fastest population growth and its population is expected to surpass the United States by 2050 making it the third most populous country.
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
Which race has the most people?
Hispanic and Latino Americans
|Race||Population||% of all Hispanic and Latino Americans|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||685,150||1.4|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander||58,437||0.1|
4 more rows
What is considered a big city?
Large city – a city with a large population and many services. The population is less than 1 million but over 300,000. The population of a city is between 100,000 and 300,000 people.
What is the current population of Mexico City?
8.855 million (2015)
What is metro population?
A metropolitan area, sometimes referred to as a metro area or commuter belt, is a region consisting of a densely populated urban core and its less-populated surrounding territories, sharing industry, infrastructure, and housing.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”