China, the country with the second-highest number of billionaires, has 285.
The US is home to more billionaires than China, Germany and Russia combined
- United States. Number of billionaires: 705.
- United Kingdom.
- Hong Kong.
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the 10 largest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
Which country is the longest north to south?
Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
Countries With The Longest Coastline
- Canada (202,080 km) Canada, the second largest country in the world by total area, is comprised of ten provinces and three territories.
- Norway (58,133 km)
- Indonesia (54,720 km)
- Greenland (44,087 km)
- Russia (37,653 km)
- Philippines (36,289 km)
- Japan (29,751 km)
- Australia (25,760 km)
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”