THE WORLD’S LARGEST MEGAPROJECTS
- South-to-North Water Transfer Project – $78 billion (as of 2014)
- California High-Speed Rail – $70 billion.
- Dubailand – $64 billion.
- London Crossrail Project – $23 billion.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport – $13 billion.
- Jubail II – $11 billion.
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge – $10.6 billion.
What is the biggest project in the world?
10 of the Largest Construction Projects in the World
- Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai. Charles Bowman.
- Jubail II, Saudi Arabia. Ali Al Mubarak / Getty Images.
- Dubailand, Dubai. Matilde Gattoni / Getty Images.
- International Space Station, Space.
- South-North Water Transfer Project, China.
- London Crossrail Project.
- High-Speed Railway, California.
- Chuo Shinkansen, Japan.
What is mega project India?
The Delhi-Mumbai Trade Corridor is a superb demonstration of India’s ambitious infrastructure goals. A project epic in scope, the DMIC is a 1,483 km railway track worked into nine “Mega Industrial Zones”.
What are infra projects?
Infrastructure is the term for the basic physical systems of a business or nation — transportation, communication, sewage, water and electric systems are all examples of infrastructure. These systems tend to be high-cost investments and are vital to a country’s economic development and prosperity.
How large is India?
India is the seventh-largest country in the world by area (3,287,263 total sq. km). The top 10 countries and dependencies by area are: World, Russia, Antarctica, Canada, China, United States, Brazil, Australia, India, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Algeria.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”