6 Best and Biggest Shopping Malls in Mumbai for Shopping Tour
- High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel. It is the largest shopping mall in Mumbai with gross floor area of 33,00,000 square feet.
- Inorbit Mall, Malad. Inorbit Mall is one of the most luxury shopping mall in Mumbai.
- Infinity Mall, New Link Road.
- Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East.
- Atria Mall, Worli.
- R City.
Which is the biggest mall in Maharashtra?
The largest city of Western Ghats region is got its largest shopping mall as Phoenix Market City, situated in Viman Nagar, Pune.
Which is the biggest mall in India 2018?
|LuLu International Shopping Mall||Kochi||2013|
|World Trade Park, Jaipur||Jaipur||2012|
|DLF Mall of India||Noida||2016|
|Sarath City Capital Mall||Hyderabad||2018|
35 more rows
Which is the No 1 mall in India?
List of 10 Largest Shopping Malls in India
|1||Lulu International Shopping Mall-Kochi|
|2||Select City Walk-New Delhi|
|3||Phoenix Market City-Mumbai|
6 more rows
What should I shop in Mumbai?
10 Places to Shop till you Drop in Mumbai
- Fashion Street. A favourite with the true blue Mumbaikar, Fashion Street attracts a majority of college students who crave for quality clothing in a tight budget.
- Colaba Causeway. Fancy some glittery trinkets or some Indian traditional accessories?
- Hill Road.
- Natraj Market.
- Chor Bazaar.
- Crawford Market.
- Irla Market.
Which city has most malls in India?
Other Best Shopping Malls in India
- Esplanade One – Bhubaneswar.
- Phoenix Market City – Chennai.
- Mantri Square Mall – Bangalore.
- Orion Mall – Bangalore.
- Ambience Mall – Gurgaon.
- Pacific Mall – Subhash Nagar, Delhi.
- The Great India Place (GIP) – Noida.
- Ambience Mall – Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
Which is largest mall in world?
the Dubai Mall
Is Ambience Mall the biggest mall in India?
India’s Largest Shopping Mall – Ambience Mall Gurgaon. Multilevel shopping mall with a range of retailers & restaurants, plus entertainment offerings. Ambience Mall Gurgaon is one of the best malls in Gurgaon and one of the largest Mall in Asia. Ambience mall is no.1 preferred location for all Shopaholics in Delhi NCR.
Which is the first shopping mall in India?
Which is the biggest Lulu mall in the world?
The LuLu Kochi has a total retail space of 2.2 million square feet in 17 acres.
Which is the India largest mall?
Lulu International Shopping Mall
Which is the biggest market in India?
Here are some of the famous traditional markets in India:
- Johari Bazaar, Jaipur:
- Dilli Haat, New Delhi:
- Ima market, Imphal:
- Lakkar Bazaar, Shimla:
- Floating vegetable market, Srinagar:
- New market, Kolkata:
- Kannauj Market, Uttar Pradesh:
- Laad Bazaar, Hyderabad:
Which is the biggest mall of Asia?
Among the top 15 largest malls in Asia, the first four are South China Mall, SM Tianjin, Golden Resources Mall, and SM City North EDSA.
The Largest Shopping Malls in Asia.
|Mall||New South China Mall|
|Gross Leasable Area (In Square Feet)||7,100,000|
14 more columns
What is the famous food of Mumbai?
Vada pav is noted as the most popular street food in Mumbai. Other noted street foods in Mumbai include panipuri, bhelpuri, sevpuri, dahipuri, sandwiches, ragda-pattice, pav bhaji, Chinese bhel, idlis and dosas, all of which are vegetarian.
What food is famous in Mumbai?
40 Mumbai foods we can’t live without
- Akuri on toast. Parsi akuri, Mumbai’s scrambled eggs.
- Baida roti. This one is an interesting envelope.
- South Indian tiffin (idlis and vadas)
- Batata vada.
- Butter chicken.
- Varan bhaat.
- The Bombay sandwich.
- Bheja fry.
What is famous in Mumbai?
- Gateway of India. Gateway of India is the major landmark of Mumbai City.
- Elephanta Caves. Situated at a 10 km radius from Gateway of India is one of the major tourist places in Mumbai, the Elephanta Caves.
- Colaba Causeway Market.
- Juhu Beach.
- Victoria Terminus.
- Film City.
- Haji Ali.
- Banganga Tank.
Which is the biggest mall in Kerala?
The biggest Mall in Kerala – LuLu Mall
- Ernakulam District.
- Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi (Cochin) – Places to Visit.
- LuLu Mall.
Who is the owner of Phoenix mall?
The Phoenix Mills Co. Ltd
Is Lulu mall largest in Asia?
Lulu Mall in Kochi: Asia’s largest shopping mall. Kochi- Lulu Mall, Asia’s largest shopping mall has become the hottest shopping destination of the city. Located at Edapally junction, the mall is constructed at a cost of Rs 1,600 crore. UAE based Lulu group opened its first mall in India on March 10, 2013.
What is the biggest mall in the world 2018?
Here’s a look at some of the largest, most famous shopping centres around the globe.
- CentralWorld – Bangkok, Thailand.
- Berjaya Times Square – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Dubai Mall – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- West Edmonton Mall – Alberta, Canada.
- SM Mall of Asia – Manila, Philippines.
- Morocco Mall – Casablanca, Morocco.
Is the Dinosaur in Dubai Mall real?
Giant dinosaur skeleton unveiled at The Dubai Mall. Dubai: A massive 155-million-year-old dinosaur skeleton was put on permanent display at The Dubai Mall on Monday evening. The exhibit is open to free public viewing at the mall’s Grand Atrium and a naming contest is to decide what the female giant will be called.
Is Mall of America closing?
The American Girl store at Mall of America is closing. Destination retailer American Girl said Thursday it will close its store at the Mall of America along with a location in Boston on March 20 as part of a cost-cutting move. The closure will affect 15 full-time and 31 part-time employees at the Mall of America.
Who is the owner of Spencer?
Which was the first mall in Mumbai?
Crossroads, renamed and known as Sobo Central, currently as Brand Factory is a shopping mall in India. Opened in September 1999 by Piramal Holdings Ltd., a subsidiary of a major pharmaceutical group, it is India’s first mall management company.
How big is a shopping mall?
Power centers are small shopping centers that almost exclusively feature several big-box retailers as their anchors. They usually have a retail area of 250,000 to 600,000 square feet (23,000 to 56,000 m2) and a primary trade area of 5 to 10 miles (8.0 to 16.1 km).
Who made LuLu Mall?
LuLu Mall is a shopping mall under construction in Thiruvananthapuram in the state of Kerala, India. The mall is owned and managed by LuLu Group International and is developed by Sobha Limited.
How many shops are in Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall
|The shopping mall’s interior|
|No. of stores and services||1,200+|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||502,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft)|
12 more rows
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”