Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL/KATL|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||PEK/ZBAA|
|3.||Dubai International Airport||DXB/OMDB|
|4.||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX/KLAX|
26 more rows
Which is the best airport in India?
5 Airports of India that Put all Other Airports to Shame
- Indira Gandhi International Airport. New Delhi.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. 5 ★ Hyderabad.
- Bengaluru International Airport. 5 ★ Bengaluru.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. 4 ★ Mumbai.
- Chennai International Airport. 5 ★ Chennai.
- Wait, We have more for you.
- Agatti Airport.
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
Which is largest airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International airport
What is the main airport in India?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Which is the cleanest airport in the world?
Tokyo Haneda International Airport maintains its leadership for this award by being named the World’s Cleanest Airport 2019 by customers in the World Airport Survey. Chubu Centrair International Airport in Nagoya is ranked 2nd, with Changi Airport Singapore taking 3rd position in the global results.
What is the safest airport in the world?
These are the 15 best airports in the world
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Kansai International Airport (KIX)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Copenhagen Airport (CPH) Flickr/brewbooks.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Delhi|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||Mumbai|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||Bengaluru|
|4||Chennai International Airport||Chennai|
46 more rows
Which is the first airport in India?
Which is the largest airport in India 2018?
Top 10 Busiest Airports in India during 2017-18
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.
- Chennai International Airport, Chennai.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad.
- Cochin International Airport, Kerala.
Which is the smallest airport in India?
What are the Smallest Airports of India?
- Baljek Airport, Meghalaya – Baljek airport is one of the smallest Airports in India; the size of its runway is surprisingly small that is just 1,006 meters.
- Kullu-Manali Airport, Himachal Pradesh – This airport is situated few kilometers away from Manali in the town of Bhuntar.
Which is largest airport in the world?
The top 20 largest airports in the world by passenger number
- #1 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- #2 Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- #3 Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- #4 Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- #5 Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND)
Which is the largest airport in the world 2018?
Top 5 Biggest Airports In The World In 2018
- Tokyo Haneda Airport – HND. Tokyo Haneda was built in 1931 and was the largest civil airport in Japan (still is).
- Los Angeles International – LAX. LAX is the biggest airport on the West Coast, essentially connecting America with Asia and Oceania.
Which is the busy airport in India?
15 Busiest Airports of India by Passenger and Cargo Traffic
- Indira Gandhi International Airport – Delhi.
- Which is the Largest/Biggest Airport in India?
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – Mumbai.
- Kempegowda International Airport – Bengaluru.
- Chennai International Airport – Chennai.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport – Kolkata.
Which is the beautiful airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi is the busiest airport in the country become India’s and South Asia’s largest aviation hub.
Which state does not have airport in India?
Which is the most beautiful airport in the world?
These are the 14 most beautiful airports in the world.
- Hamad International Airport — Qatar.
- Dubai International Airport — United Arab Emirates.
- Beijing Capital International Airport — China.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport — Morocco.
- Incheon International Airport — South Korea.
- Haneda Airport — Japan.
Which airport has the most flights per day?
|1.||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL/KATL|
|2.||O’Hare International Airport||ORD/KORD|
|3.||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||DFW/KDFW|
|4.||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX/KLAX|
26 more rows
Which airlines is the best in the world?
Many well-known airlines, including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines, didn’t feature. Within the North America category, Delta Airlines was named “Best Major Airline” while WestJet was named as Canada’s best airline and Air Canada was deemed to have the best Business Class.
What is the most dangerous airline?
The World’s 5 Most Dangerous Airlines
- Airline safety is measured by AirlineRatings.com, which uses a variety of metrics to award airlines as many as seven stars for safety and quality. The below airlines are the only ones in the world with only one star.
- Blue Wing.
- Nepal Airlines.
- Trigana Air.
- Yeti Airlines/Tara Air.
What’s the safest plane in the world?
There are 10 major commercial jet aircraft that can claim to be the world’s safest after never recording a passenger fatality, according to Boeing.
The Safest Aircraft in the World
- Boeing 717 (formerly the MD95)
- Bombardier CRJ700/900/1000 regional jet family.
- Airbus A380.
- Boeing 787.
- Boeing 747-8.
- Airbus A350.
- Airbus A340.
What airline has the most crashes?
Since the Southwest Airlines tragedy in April, the two airlines which have carried the highest number of passengers without a fatal accident are Ryanair and easyJet. The 30th anniversary of the last fatal accident involving a UK airline, the Kegworth crash of a British Midland Boeing 737, is on 8 January 2019.
How many flights take off per day in India?
New Delhi: India’s domestic air traffic nearly doubled to 117 million passengers in 2017 with 100 flights taking off every hour compared with 67 in 2011, data released by aviation regulator Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) on Tuesday showed.
Which state has highest airport in India?
Which Indian State has most airports?
- a. Maharashtra.
- Madhya Pradesh.
Which Indian state has more airports?
Below is the list of operational international airports in India:
|Airports Name||City||State/Union Territory|
|Cochin International Airport||Kochi||Kerala|
|Calicut International Airport||Kozhikode||Kerala|
|Trivandrum International Airport||Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport||Mumbai||Maharashtra|
28 more rows
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”