10 Richest States in India 2019
- Maharashtra. With its capital Mumbai being called the economic capital of India, Maharashtra tops this list with its extensive IT industries, as well as many more outside of IT.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Tamil Nadu.
- West Bengal.
Which is the richest state in India 2018?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Punjab – GDP Rs.4.65 lakh Crore. On Number 15, we have Punjab.
- Haryana – GDP Rs.6.18 lakh Crore.
- Delhi – GDP 6.22 Lakhs Crore.
- Bihar – GDP Rs.6.32 lakh Crore.
- Andhra Pradesh – GDP 6.99 lakh Crore.
- 10 Madhya Pradesh – GDP 7.35 lakh Crore.
- Kerala – GDP Rs.7.48 lakh Crore.
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
Which is the richest state in the India?
Which is the poorest and richest state in India?
Chhattisgarh poorest, Goa richest state in India. The poor population was 44.3 per cent in Madhya Pradesh, 42.4 per cent in Jharkhand, 41.3 per cent Bihar and 40.9 per cent in Assam.
Which state in India has the highest per capita income in 2018?
List of Indian states and union territories by GDP per capita
|Rank||State/Union territory||NSDP per capita (nominal)|
|31||Manipur||₹58,501 (equivalent to ₹61,000 or US$890 in 2018)|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||₹55,339 (equivalent to ₹58,000 or US$840 in 2018)|
30 more rows
Which is poor state in India?
What are the most poor states in India and why? Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam figure among the poorest states where over 40 per cent of people are below poverty line, according to the C Rangarajan panel.
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which is most developed state in India?
- Maharashtra – Highest Contributor to India’s GDP – Economic Model.
- Tamil Nadu – Most Industrialized and Urbanized State – Socio – Economic Model.
- Gujarat – New Force in India’s Economic Development.
- Serious Contenders – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka – PEST forces will determine what is in store for these states.
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
|Rank||India/State/Union Territory||Literacy Rate (%) – 2001 Census|
33 more rows
Which state has highest number of poor in India?
List of Indian states and union territories by poverty rate
|Rank||State/U.T.||Poverty (% of people below poverty line)|
32 more rows
What is good salary India?
Cash flow – income versus expenses: For Sachin, the take-home salary per month before tax is about Rs 1.5 lakh while Tripti earns Rs 1 lakh.
Which is the fastest growing state in India?
What are the top 10 fastest growing states in India? Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana were the fastest-growing states between fiscals 2013 and 2017. Bringing up the bottom (among top 10) were Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Kerala.
Which state has more GDP in India?
Which is the poorest city of India?
The 10 poorest Cities in India are the following:
- Uttar Pradesh. The poverty level in Uttar Pradesh is considered to be 29.43%.
- Banarhat in West Bengal. It is a place which is situated in West Bengal State.
- Nockikuppa in Chennai.
- Basanti, Kolkata.
Which is the best state in India?
The Best State To Visit In India
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which is the greenest city in India?
Top 10 Green Cities In India
- JAIPUR. The pink city of Rajasthan is a smart and well-planned city.
- DEHRADUN. Dehradun harbors few of the most well known and prestigious schools and colleges of India.
- SHIMLA. Shimla is the capital and also the largest city of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Which is the dirtiest city in India?
India’s 10 Cleanest & Dirtiest Cities List Out. Check Out Which City Topped The List
- Simari Bakhtiyarpur, Bihar.
- Champandi, West Bengal.
- Bansberia, West Bengal.
- Chandbali, Odisha.
- Khardah, West Bengal.
- Bidyabati, West Bengal.
- Panihati, West Bengal.
- Khoda Makanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Which is the first cleanest city of India?
So here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India.
- Mysore (Mysuru) The largest city state of Karnataka, Mysore topped the cleanest city list, emerging with the no.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Kochi (Cochin)
Is India a rich country or poor?
According to world bank, India accounted for world’s largest number of poor people in 2012 using revised methodolgy to measure poverty, reflecting its massive population. However, in terms of percentage, it scored fairly lower than other countries holding large poor populations.
Which is the poorest district of India?
Which state in India has lowest crime rate?
Crime rate of Murder in India was 2.4 during 2016. The top 10 States/UTs in terms of having highest Crime rate for Murder during 2016 were namely; Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Haryana, Tripura, Chhattisgarh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Manipur and Telangana.
Which state has highest budget in India?
List of Indian state budgets
|State||Budget (in crore rupees)||FY|
25 more rows
What is the GDP of India 2018?
Economy of India
|GDP growth||7.1% (16/17) 6.7% (17/18) 7.3% (18/19e) 7.5% (19/20f) 7.2% (MOSPI Q4, 2018–19)|
|GDP per capita||$2,036 (nominal, 2018 est) $7,873 (PPP, 2018 est)|
|GDP per capita rank||142nd (nominal, 2018) 119th (PPP, 2018)|
|GDP by sector||Agriculture: 17.32% Industry: 29.02% Services: 53.66% (2016 est.)|
37 more rows
What is GDP growth in India?
6.6% annual change (2017)
Photo in the article by “Moon Stars and Paper”