Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships in 2019
- Allure of the Seas.
- Oasis of the Seas.
- AIDA Nova.
- MSC Meraviglia.
- Quantum of the Seas.
- Anthem of the Seas.
- Ovation of the Seas.
- Norwegian Bliss. Norwegian Cruise Line took delivery of the 168,028-gross-ton Norwegian Bliss in April 2018.
Which Norwegian cruise ship is the biggest?
|14||Norwegian Escape||Norwegian Cruise Line|
|15||Liberty of the Seas||Royal Caribbean International|
|Independence of the Seas||Royal Caribbean International|
36 more rows
Which Norwegian ship is the best?
The Best Norwegian Ships For 2019
- Norwegian Breakaway – Photo by Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Balcony cabin on Norwegian Getaway – Photo by Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Manhattan Room on Norwegian Escape – Photo by Norwegian Cruise Line.
- The Haven – Photo by Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Norwegian Escape – Photo by Norwegian Cruise Line.
Which Norwegian cruise ship is the newest?
Newest Norwegian Cruise Ships
- Norwegian Bliss. Year launched: 2018. Class: Breakaway Plus Class.
- Norwegian Joy. Year launched: 2017. Class: Breakaway Plus Class.
- Norwegian Escape. Year launched: 2015. Class: Breakaway Plus Class.
- Norwegian Getaway. Year launched: 2014.
- Norwegian Breakaway. Year launched: 2013.
- Norwegian Epic. Year launched: 2010.
Which cruise ship is the biggest?
The world’s biggest cruise ship has robot bartenders and a nine-story zip-line — here’s what it looks like inside
- Royal Caribbean’s 228,081-ton Symphony of the Seas is the world’s largest cruise ship.
- It debuted in 2018.
- The ship has 22 restaurants, 42 bars and lounges, theaters, an ice rink, and a zip line.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”