|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$131 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$96.5 billion|
|3||Warren Buffett||$82.5 billion|
|4||Bernard Arnault||$76 billion|
6 more rows
Who is the richest person in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
Who is the highest net worth in the world?
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $90 billion. Co-Founder: Microsoft Corp. (
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $84 billion.
- Bernard Arnault Family. Owner of LVMH.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Co-founder of Facebook.
- 7 Billionaires’ First Jobs. High Net Worth Strategy.
- 5 Ultra-Rich People Who Live Below Their Means. High Net Worth Strategy.
Who are the top 10 richest people in the world?
Here are the world’s top ten billionaires:
- Jeff Bezos, $131bn. The former hedge fund manager turned online book seller started Amazon in his garage in 1994.
- Bill Gates, $96.5bn.
- Warren Buffet, $82.5bn.
- Bernard Arnault, $76bn.
- Carlos Slim Helu, $64bn.
- Amancio Ortega, $62.7bn.
- Larry Ellison, $58bn.
- Mark Zuckerberg, $62.3bn.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Is Trump a billionaire?
Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Who is the No 1 richest person in India?
The top 10 richest in India are:
- Mukesh Ambani; US$47.3 billion.
- Azim Premji; $21 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal; $18.3 billion.
- Hinduja brothers; $18 billion.
- Pallonji Mistry; $15.7 billion.
- Shiv Nadar; $14.6 billion.
- Godrej family; $14 billion.
- Dilip Shanghvi; $12.6 billion.
Who is the richest family in the world?
Here is the list of the top 10 richest families in the world:
- Walton family — Walmart — $152 billion.
- Koch family — Koch Industries — $99 billion.
- Mars family — Mars — $90 billion.
- Van Damme, De Spoelberch, de Mevius — Anheuser-Busch Inbev — $54 billion.
- Dumas family — Hermes — $49 billion.
Who is the richest man in history?
Who is the richest Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Is Mark Zuckerberg a billionaire?
Zuckerberg took the company public in May 2012 with majority shares. His net worth is estimated to be $55.0 billion as of November 30, 2018, declining over the last year with Facebook stock as a whole. In 2007 at age 23 he became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
What is the fastest growing state?
The fourth fastest-growing state was reported to be Arizona. This state’s population grew to 7.17 million – an increase of 1.7%.
The top 10 fastest-growing states based on the data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau are:
- South Carolina.
- North Carolina.
Who is the poorest president?
Harry Truman was the poorest president, with a net worth considerably less than $1 million.
Who is the poorest country?
The Poorest Countries in the World
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
- Uganda. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 726.
- Tajikistan. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 777.
- Yemen. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 762.
- Haiti. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 776.
- Ethiopia. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 884.
- Tanzania. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 1037.
Who is the poorest king in the world?
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the late King of Saudia Arabia, had an estimated wealth of $18 billion in 2011, according him to Forbes, making him the third richest royal in the world before his death on Jan. 23, 2015.
Who is the richest white man in the world?
The richest woman in the world is L’Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers with a net worth of $44.9 billion.
- Real-time rankings 2019.
- See also.
Who is the richest black woman in the world?
Who is Robert Smith billionaire?
Robert Frederick Smith (born December 1, 1962) is an American businessman, investor and philanthropist. A former chemical engineer and investment banker, he is the Founder, Chairman and CEO of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. In 2018, Smith was ranked by Forbes as the 163rd richest person in America.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”