India’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$51.6 billion (16% of total Indian exports)
- United Arab Emirates: $29 billion (9%)
- China: $16.4 billion (5.1%)
- Hong Kong: $13.2 billion (4.1%)
- Singapore: $10.4 billion (3.2%)
- United Kingdom: $9.8 billion (3%)
- Germany: $9 billion (2.8%)
- Bangladesh: $8.8 billion (2.7%)
- 1 Who is the largest trading partner of the United States?
- 2 Which product is exported most from India?
- 3 Is China our biggest trading partner?
- 4 Which two countries are our biggest international trading partners?
- 5 Who is Germany’s biggest trading partner?
- 6 Which country is China largest trading partner?
- 7 Who is the UK’s biggest trading partner?
- 8 What is America’s biggest export?
- 9 Who are China’s main trading partners?
- 10 Which country is largest trading partner of India?
- 11 Which country imports the most?
- 12 What does India import the most?
- 13 What is Germany’s main export?
- 14 What are Germany’s main imports?
- 15 Does Germany have a national debt?
- 16 Who is Russia’s largest trading partner?
- 17 What are China’s main imports?
- 18 How much trade is there between US and China?
- 19 What is China’s main export?
- 20 Why China is the biggest exporter in the world?
- 21 Who does Japan trade with?
- 22 What is Japan’s main export?
- 23 Is Germany’s economy growing?
- 24 Why Germany is the best country?
- 25 Is Germany still in debt from ww2?
- 26 Which country has highest debt?
- 27 Which country has highest debt to GDP ratio in the world?
Who is the largest trading partner of the United States?
These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
Which product is exported most from India?
India Top Import Products – 2014 -15
|S.No.||Name of Products||April-2014-March-2015|
|Value in USD Million|
|1||India Export Of Mineral Fuels, Mineral Oils And Products Of Their Distillation; Bituminous Substances; Mineral Waxes.||57,620.04|
|2||India Export Of Natural Or Cultured Pearls,Precious Or Semiprecious Stones||41,549.72|
44 more rows
Is China our biggest trading partner?
China is America’s largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. Chinese exports to the U.S. totaled nearly $500 billion in 2015 — more than any other destination.
Which two countries are our biggest international trading partners?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
29 more rows
Who is Germany’s biggest trading partner?
This is a list of the largest trading partners of Germany in 2016, based on data from the Federal Statistical Office of Germany (Destatis).
List of the largest trading partners of Germany.
6 more rows
Which country is China largest trading partner?
List of largest trading partners of China
44 more rows
Who is the UK’s biggest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of United Kingdom
|–||Total for non-EU||192,058,774,831|
|–||European Union (Total)||220,149,955,910|
45 more rows
What is America’s biggest export?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
Who are China’s main trading partners?
In 2017, China major trading partner countries for exports were United States, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Rep. and Vietnam and for imports they were Korea, Rep., Japan, Other Asia, nes, United States and China.
Which country is largest trading partner of India?
Largest trading partners
|3||United Arab Emirates||30.29|
20 more rows
Which country imports the most?
After the big three, no other country has a number exceeding 5% of global imports, but Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Hong Kong (China), and the Netherlands all surpass the 3% mark.
|Imports ($B)||$2,409 billion|
|% of Global Imports||13.4%|
14 more columns
What does India import the most?
Imports. Crude petroleum is India’s biggest import with $155bn spent on it in 2012. Imports of gold and silver amounted to $62bn and electronic goods and pearls and precious stones are also top import items for the country. India’s top import source is China followed by the UAE, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia.
What is Germany’s main export?
The top 10 exports of Germany are vehicles, machinery, chemical goods, electronic products, electrical equipment, pharmaceuticals, transport equipment, basic metals, food products, and rubber and plastics.
What are Germany’s main imports?
In 2017, Germany main imports were: motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers (11 percent of total imports); computer, electronic and optical products (11 percent); machinery and equipment (8 percent); chemicals and chemical products (8 percent); electrical equipment (6 percent); basic metals (6 percent); crude
Does Germany have a national debt?
Germany’s national debt includes the money raised by Germany’s federal government through the issuance of debt instruments. In fact, Germany refers to its national debts as “public debt.”
Who is Russia’s largest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of Russia
6 more rows
What are China’s main imports?
More Information on China’s Imports & Exports
- Cotton. China is the largest cotton spinner in the world and the textile industry is also the biggest globally in terms of overall production and exports.
- Crude Oil.
- Iron Ore.
How much trade is there between US and China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $539.5 billion in 2018, up 6.7% ($34.0 billion) from 2017, and up 59.7% from 2008. U.S. imports from are up 427% from 2001 (pre-WTO accession).
What is China’s main export?
China major exports are: mechanical and electrical products, high tech products, clothing, textiles, footwear, furniture, plastic products and ceramic, motors and generators and integrated circuits.
Why China is the biggest exporter in the world?
China has been the world’s largest exporter of goods since 2009. Official estimates suggest Chinese exports amounted to $2.097 trillion in 2017. Since 2013, China has also become the largest trading nation in the world. These raw materials are exported to other countries to be processed and reassembled.
Who does Japan trade with?
In many respects, international trade is the lifeblood of Japan’s economy.
List of the largest trading partners of Japan.
18 more columns
What is Japan’s main export?
Major Japanese exports include electronic equipment and cars. Trade with other countries (international trade) is therefore very important to Japan. The goods that Japan has exported have changed over time, from agricultural products to manufactured goods, textiles, steel, and cars.
Is Germany’s economy growing?
German economic growth slowest for five years. Germany’s economy grew by 1.5% last year, its slowest rate since 2013, the latest official figures show. Growth was 2.2% in 2017. Germany’s economy had shrunk in the third quarter of the year, by 0.2%, with global trade disputes blamed for the contraction.
Why Germany is the best country?
Germany is no longer the world’s “best country” Last year, Germany was crowned the world’s “best country” in a debut report by U.S. News & World Report, BAV Consulting, and the Wharton Business School. Respondents praised Germany for its “focus on key global issues, such as the migrant crisis and Eurozone unity.”
Is Germany still in debt from ww2?
This still left Germany with debts it had incurred in order to finance the reparations, and these were revised by the Agreement on German External Debts in 1953. After another pause pending the reunification of Germany, the last installment of these debt repayments was paid on 3 October 2010.
Which country has highest debt?
List of countries by external debt
|Rank||Country/Region||Per capita US dollars|
76 more rows
Which country has highest debt to GDP ratio in the world?
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”