The most-improved top 25 car brand globally in 2018 was Mitsubishi with sales up by nearly a quarter.
Jeep and Geely also increased global sales in 2018 by 11% while Suzuki and Skoda sales worldwide in 2018 improved by 5%.
The Ford F-Series, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic were the global top-selling car models in 2018.
Which brand sold the most cars in 2018?
Let’s take a look now at the top-20 best-selling cars and trucks so far in 2018.
- 1/20. Jeep Grand Cherokee: 109,313 sold in 2018.
- 2/20. Jeep Cherokee: 113,719.+ 39.8%
- 3/20. Toyota Highlander: 114,254.
- 4/20. Nissan Sentra: 115,676.
- 5/20. Toyota Tacoma: 116,266.
- 6/20. Nissan Altima: 123,792. –
Who is the largest car manufacturer in the world 2018?
World’s Largest Automakers 2018: The new race begins with VW in the lead. And they are off: The race for World’s Largest Automakers 2018 ended the first of its 12 laps with Volkswagen way ahead of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and Toyota. Separated by only 529 units, the Alliance and Toyota are neck and neck.
Who are the top 10 car manufacturers?
Top 10 Automobile Companies in the World
- Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Volkswagen Group.
- Daimler AG.
- General Motors.
- Tesla Inc.
Who sells the most cars in the world?
Check out some of the best-selling cars in the world, both historically and in the present-day.
- Best-Selling Car Ever: Toyota Corolla.
- Second Best-Selling Car Ever: Volkswagen Beetle.
- Third Best-Selling Car Ever: Ford Model T.
- Most Popular in the United States: Ford F-Series.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”