The 10 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- Felipe Neto.
- JuegaGerman. Subscribers: 34.95 million.
- elrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 34.77 million.
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 35.71 million.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 39.28 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 42.31 million.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 96 million.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber in the world?
PewDiePie is the most subscribed YouTube channel, with over 93 million subscribers. Created in 2010 by Swedish comedian Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, the PewDiePie YouTube channel is best known for its “Let’s Play” videos and blogs, as well as Kjellberg’s following.
What YouTuber makes the most money 2018?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
Who are the richest YouTubers?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
What YouTuber has the most channels?
The 10 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- Felipe Neto.
- JuegaGerman. Subscribers: 33.71 million.
- elrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 33.98 million.
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 34.94 million.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 38.35 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 39.56 million.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 87.97 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2019?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2019
- Dude Perfect.
- Mark Edward Fischbach (YouTube Channel: Markiplier)
- Logan Paul.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (YouTube Channel: PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
- Ryan ToysReview.
- Lilly Singh (YouTube Channel: IISuperwomanII)
How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube 2018?
When you reach 10,000 subscribers, you can expect $100 – $300 per sponsorship, you can expect $100+ from YouTube Ads (it depends on the number of views, length, country, currency, etc.). It’s really hard to reach your first 100 and your first 1,000 subscribers.
How much do YouTubers make with 1 million subscribers?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
Who makes the most money on YouTube 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
How do YouTubers get rich?
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2017?
- 1 Daniel Middleton $16.5m (£12.3m) DanTDM used to be called The Diamond Minecart.
- 2 Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – $15.5m (£11.6m)
- 3 Dude Perfect – $14m (£10.5m)
- 4 Markiplier – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 4 Logan Paul – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 6 PewDiePie – $12m (£9m)
- 7 Jake Paul – $11.5m (£8.6m)
- 8 Ryan ToysReview – $11m (£8.2m)
Who is the richest YouTuber ever?
Per Forbes’ 2017 list, these are the richest Youtubers in the world.
- Richest YouTubers.
- Lilly Singh – $10.5 million.
- Ryan ToysReview – $11 million.
- SMOSH – $11 million.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $12 million.
- Logan Paul – $12.5 million.
- Markiplier – $12.5 million.
Who is Mr Beast and why is he rich?
He rose to prominence with his “Worst Intros” video series. He’s also known for donating thousands of dollars to Twitch Streamers, the homeless and to random strangers. Mr Beast was born Jimmy Donaldson on May 7, 1998, in Greenville, North Carolina.
Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
- Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) Views 1 billion+ Subscribers 11.491.278.
- BB Ki Vines. Views 1.5 billion.
- Sandeep Maheshwari. Views 476.5 million.
- Nisha Madhulika. Views 1.2 billion.
- AIB – All India Bakchod. Views 382.3 million.
- CarryMinati. Views 535.8 million.
- Kabita’s Kitchen. Views 665.6 million.
- Funk You. Views 437.9 million.
Who has the least subscribers on YouTube 2018?
Most Subscribed YouTube Channels
- PewDiePie – 83.1 million subscribers. YouTube/PewDiePie.
- T-Series – 82.8 million subscribers.
- 5-Minute Crafts – 48 million subscribers.
- Canal KondZilla – 46 million subscribers.
- Justin Bieber – 43 million subscribers.
- SET India – 40.6 million subscribers.
- WWE – 39.1 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect – 38.7 million subscribers.
What is the number 1 YouTube channel?
47 more rows
Who has the least subscribers on YouTube 2019?
Most popular YouTube channels as of April 2019, ranked by number of subscribers (in millions)
|Number of subscribers in millions|
6 more rows
What is Shane Dawson’s net worth 2019?
However, Shane has come a long way since then and in 2018 is estimated to have a net worth of $4 million. Dawson was just nineteen years old when he started his YouTube channel ShaneDawsonTV in 2008. By 2010, in two years, the videos on his channel managed to garner over 500,000,000 views.
How much do YouTubers make per million views?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How much do YouTube Views pay?
Average you can earn $1 per 1000 views. Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 5 or 30 minutes. If your video gets millions of views but nobody clicks on ads, then you don’t make any single penny. YouTube advertising is managed in the Google Adwords platform.
Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Short answer is YES. You must need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for monetization on youtube. This is the new rule that has been imposed by Youtube in 2018 and they stopped monetization on all youtube videos or channels that has less than 1000 subscribers.
How much money do you get for 1 billion views on YouTube?
Well, assuming a $1 cpm (click per thousand), 1 million views is $1,000. So a billion views could certainly be $1 million. I think that question is a little more complicated that most people would think. You could say that a YouTuber makes $1 for every 1000 views.
How much is 100k views on YouTube?
YouTube (AdSense) will pay a YouTuber, on average, between $0.75 to $2.00 per 1 thousand (mille) views: 50k views: between $ 37.5 to $ 100. 100k views: between $ 75 to $ 200.
Who is the most richest YouTuber 2019?
Most Rich YouTubers and their Net Worth in 2018 and 2019
- Jake Paul. 21 years old Jake Paul is one of the richest YouTuber who has earned his career-best income from his merchandise business.
- Dude Perfect. This YouTuber has a net worth of USD 20 million.
- Daniel Middleton. He is a professional gamer, mainly on the famous game Minecraft.
- Evan Fong.
- Felix Kjellberg.
- Mark Fischbach.
Is Jeffree Star rich?
Jeffree Star Cosmetics became a worldwide makeup brand and his success on YouTube was just getting bigger. He has gained over 9 million subscribers and over 1 billion views as of 2018. Today Star focuses on his makeup line along with other business ventures. As of 2019, Jeffree Star’s net worth is $50 million dollars.
How much is Jake Paul Worth?
The perfect example of this is Jake Paul who was an Internet sensation before he also became an actor. This YouTuber has been so successful in his career that it is now estimated (as of 2019) that he has a personal net worth of $19 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”