2019 Quarterback Salaries
|Player||Team||Salary Cap Value|
100 more rows
Who is the highest paid quarterback for 2018?
The NFL’s Highest-Paid Players 2018: Aaron Rodgers Leads With $76 Million
- The NFL’s Highest-Paid Players 2018.
- Aaron Rodgers.
- Total Earnings: $75.9 million.
- Salary/bonuses: $66.9 million.
- Endorsements: $9 million.
- Matt Ryan.
- Total Earnings: $57.5 million.
- Salary/bonuses: $52.5 million.
Who is the highest paid player in the NFL 2019?
Russell Wilson is now the highest paid player in the NFL after agreeing just after midnight on April 16, 2019 to a $140 million, four-year extension deal with the Seattle Seahawks. (RENTON, Wash.) — Russell Wilson is sticking around with the Seattle Seahawks as the highest paid player in the NFL.
Who is the highest paid football player in 2018?
Forbes ranked Cristiano Ronaldo as the second-highest-paid soccer player and the third highest paid athlete overall in 2018. Ronaldo took home $61 million in salary and winnings from Real Madrid and $47 million in endorsements, for a whopping total of $108 million.
Which NFL quarterback makes the most money?
According to Spotrac, here are the top five highest-paid quarterbacks to ever hurl a pigskin.
- Peyton Manning. Career Earnings: $248 million.
- Eli Manning. Career Earnings: $219 million.
- Aaron Rodgers. Career Earnings: $217 million.
- Tom Brady. Career Earnings: $197 million.
- Drew Brees. Career Earnings: $194.7 million.
Has Tom Brady ever been the highest paid QB?
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is a five-time Super Bowl winner, has been named AP NFL Most Valuable Player three times and is, statistically, one of the best players in the National Football League. But he’s still not the highest-paid player in this year’s big game. Brady ranks No. 3, with $15 million.
Who is the lowest paid NFL player?
How much money do NFL practice squad players make?
6 more rows
Who gets paid more Messi or Ronaldo 2018?
Lionel Messi Reportedly Set to Earn More Than Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar in 2018. Barcelona forward Lionel Messi will reportedly earn a total of £110 million this year, making him the highest-earning player in world football ahead of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Paris Saint-Germain’s Neymar.
Is Kirk Cousins the highest paid QB?
Kirk Cousins could be the highest-paid QB with an $84 million contract.
Who is the richest NFL football player?
The 20 Richest NFL Players in the World
- Brett Favre. Net Worth: $100 Million.
- John Elway. Net Worth: $145 Million.
- Tom Brady. Net Worth: $180 Million.
- Steve Young. Net Worth: $200 Million.
- Peyton Manning. Net Worth: $200 Million.
- John Madden. Net Worth: $200 Million.
- Al Davis. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Roger Staubach. Net Worth: $600 Million.
Who is the highest paid Nascar driver 2018?
NASCAR Day 2018: Jimmie Johnson and the Highest-Paid NASCAR Drivers
- Jimmie Johnson Net Worth: The Richest, Highest-Paid NASCAR Driver.
- Kevin Harvick Net Worth.
- Kyle Busch Net Worth.
- Other Top Drivers’ Net Worths.
How much does Brady make per year?
Brady’s average annual salary is $15 million, while Donald’s tops $22 million, according to contract data from Spotrac. Factor in bonuses as well as ad deals and each earned more than $29 million in the past year, according to Forbes.
How much does Tom Brady make for winning Super Bowl?
And, according to the CBA guidelines, Brady and his teammates made $118,000 each when they won Super Bowl 2019, up $6,000 from last year’s prize.
Who is the highest paid NFL player?
5 things to know about NFL’s highest-paid player and Falcons
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks: $35 million. • Guaranteed: $107 million.
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers: $33.5 million. • Guaranteed: $103 million.
- Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons: $30 million. • Guaranteed: $100 million.
- Kirk Cousins, QB, Vikings: $28 million. • Guaranteed: $84 million.
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, 49ers: $27.5 million.
Why do NFL players go broke?
According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement and an estimated 60% of National Basketball Association (NBA) players go bankrupt within five years after leaving their sport.
Who is the highest paid actor?
George Clooney has been named the world’s highest-paid actor of the last year, beating Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Robert Downey Jr to the title. The Hollywood star topped Forbes’ annual list after making $239m (£185m) between June 2017 and June 2018.
Who’s the highest paid NFL coach?
Pete Carroll, of the Seattle Seahawks, reportedly received a 2016 pay raise, bumping him up to over $8 million a year. Until Carroll’s contract extension, Sean Payton pulled in the highest NFL coaching salary, at $8 million. Bill Belichick, coach of the New England Patriots, boasts a salary of $7.5 million.
How much does Tom Brady make 2018?
Tom Brady will get paid $20 million in 2018, according to Spotrac. His base salary is $4 million, and his average annual salary is $15 million. He has a two-year $30 million contract, including a $10 million signing bonus and $10 million guaranteed.
What Drew Brees salary?
#1 Drew Brees. After making $7.4 million in salary during the 2011 season, Brees signed a 5-year, $100 million contract in July that included a $37 million signing bonus.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”