the number one in our list of top ten most expensive houses in Nigeria is Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is the most expensive house in Nigeria, priced at a $700 million sum. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is also rated as the most expensive residential house in Africa.
Which artist has the most expensive house in Nigeria?
The house is said to be worth $1.5 million, approximately 5 billion Naira which makes him the Nigerian Celebrity with the most expensive house in the country. According to a Tweet by the singer, he was able to acquire the mansion from the revenue his hit song ‘Fall’ generated.
Who owns the most expensive house in Lagos?
Mike Adenuga’s House
Mike Adenuga’s mansion is located in Banana Island, Lagos. It is the most expensive known house in Nigeria. This luxurious mansion is worth over 8 billion.
Who owns the most expensive house in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is confirmed as the richest man in Africa, but the person who got the bragging rights of owning the most expensive mansion in Nigeria is Mike Adenuga. Mike Adenuga is the third richest man in Africa and owns the expensive mansion located at the famous Banana island, which cost about eight billion nairas.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2020?
1. Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. Coming in at number one on the list, and claiming the title of the most expensive house in the world, is Buckingham Palace. The palace is owned by the British Royal family and is one of a number of lavish properties in their portfolio.
Who is the richest Nigerian musician 2020?
Top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria 2020
|List of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria by net worth (Updated 2020)|
|S/N||Name and Stage name||Net worth in USD|
|1||Peter and Paul Okoye (PSquare)||$150 million|
|2||Collins Michael Ajereh (Don Jazzy)||$95 Million|
|3||Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (Wizkid)||$30 Million|
Who owns the best mansion in Nigeria?
1. Folorunsho Alakija’s most expensive mansion in Nigeria. Being one of the richest women in Africa, Folorunsho Alakija enjoys not only the work that brings her millions of Naira but also her property.
Who is the richest man in Lagos?
Aliko Dangote $9.9 billion
Dangote is on the top of our list because he is the world’s richest black man in 2021 and the richest man in Nigeria.
What is the richest tribe in Nigeria?
Though the richest people in Nigeria individually are Hausa and Yoruba. From my own observation, Igbos have few billionaires and many millionaires, Yoruba and Hausa have few millionaires but more billionaires.
Where can I meet Rich in Lagos?
13 Places to Meet a Rich Bobo in Lagos
- Any of the big hotels. …
- Any of Lagos’ big churches. …
- Murtala Muhammed Airport (local or international). …
- Banana Island Estate main gate or back gate. …
- Chevron Estate, Lekki. …
- Pan-Atlantic University (formerly Pan-African University). …
- The shopping malls. …
- Wedding receptions on the Island.
What is the prettiest house in the world?
Top 10 beautiful house in the world
- Palazzo Antilla – Mumbai, India. …
- South Coogee – Sydney, Australia. …
- Versailles – Florida, United States. …
- Manalapan Residence – Florida, United States. …
- Starwood Estate – Aspen, Colorado, USA. …
- Clifton 2A – Cape Town, South Africa. …
- One Hyde Park Penthouse – London, UK.
19 мар. 2018 г.
Who has the best home in the world?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, U.K, owned by Lakshmi Mittal.
Who has the best house in Africa?
Africa’s top 5 private houses
- Sirikoi House, Lewa, Kenya.
- Mkombe’s House, Serengeti, Tanzania.
- Tswalu Tarkuni, Kalahari, South Africa.
- Zarafa Dhow Suites, Selinda, Botswana.
- Chitwa House, Sabi Sands, South Africa.
11 апр. 2015 г.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Which celebrity has most expensive house?
Jay-Z and Beyoncé: $88 Million
6 most expensive home ever bought in the history of Los Angeles.
Who owns the world’s most expensive watch?
Worldwide: The most expensive watch ever sold at auction worldwide is the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A-010, which fetched 31.19 million US dollars (31,000,000 CHF) in Geneva on November 9, 2019 (by Christie’s).