The youngest country in the world is Niger, where almost 50% of the population is below the age of 15.
What are the 10 youngest countries?
The Youngest Countries In The World
- Palau – Independent since 1994. …
- East Timor – Independent since 2002. …
- Montenegro – Independent since 2006. …
- Serbia – Independent since 2006. …
- Kosovo – Independent since 2013. …
- South Sudan – Independent since 2011. …
- Bougainville – Voted for Independence in 2019.
29 апр. 2020 г.
Which country has the youngest population 2020?
Niger is set to have the world’s youngest population in 2020, with a median age of just 15.2-years-old. The West African country has the world’s highest birth rate, with every woman having an average of 7.2 children over the course of her lifetime. As a result, the country’s population is set to nearly triple by 2050.
Which country has a youthful population?
|Rank (total)||Country||Total (percent)|
Which is the oldest country in the world?
10 Oldest Countries in the World
- Ethiopia. Many historians agree that Ethiopia is one of the oldest countries in the world. …
- Greece. Dating back to the Ancient Greek era, the country of Greece has remained firmly in the grasp of Grecians for at least 5,000-6,000 years. …
- Portugal. …
- Japan. …
- Egypt. …
- China. …
- San Marino. …
13 нояб. 2018 г.
Which country has no Independence Day?
Britain, Russia, and France are the countries that don’t celebrate the independence day.
Which is the oldest flag in the world?
The oldest, continuously used national flag is that of Denmark. The current design of a white Scandinavian cross on a red back ground was adopted in 1625 and its square shape in 1748. In Denmark it is known as the ‘Dannebrog’ or ‘Danish cloth’.
Which country has the oldest average age?
The Oldest Countries
|#2 (t)||Germany||45 years|
|#2 (t)||Italy||45 years|
|#4 (t)||Greece||44 years|
Which country has the best youth?
1. INDIA. India tops the list with 356 million young people as the country of world’s largest youth population.
What is the average age in the world?
In the map we see the median age in all countries in the world. The global average median age was 29.6 years in 2015 – half of the world population were older than 29.6 years, and half were younger.
Why is a youthful population bad?
– Disease rates amongst young children are high as the government cannot afford medicines for them, even for preventable diseases such as measles and diarrhoea. This means Infant mortality is high. 3. – there are lots of children who have yet to have their own children in the future the situation can only grow worse.
What are the problems with a country having a youthful population?
The problems include: Young children need health care – for example, immunisations. This is expensive for a country to provide. Young people need to be educated – providing schools and teachers are expensive.
What percentage of the world population is youth?
The number of youth between the ages of 15 and 24 is 1.1 billion; youth constitute 18 percent of the global population. Youth and children together, including all those aged 24 years and younger, account for nearly 40 percent of the world’s population.
What is the oldest city on earth?
Jericho, Palestinian Territories
A small city with a population of 20,000 people, Jericho, which is located in the Palestine Territories, is believed to be the oldest city in the world. Indeed, some of the earliest archeological evidence from the area dates back 11,000 years.
Which is the poorest country in the world?
Percent of population living on less than $1.90, $3.20 and $5.50 a day
|Congo, Democratic Republic of the||76.6%||Africa|
|Congo, Republic of the||37.0%||Africa|
|Costa Rica||1.4%||North America|
Who is the richest country in the world?
United States is the richest country in the world, and it has the biggest wealth gap. The United States led the world in growth of financial assets last year thanks to tax cuts and booming stock markets, but its distribution of wealth was more unequal than in any other country, according to a study published Wednesday.