The platform at Kharagpur Station, West Bengal, India, measures 1,072 m (3,517 ft) in length.
Which is the largest railway platform in the world?
The world’s longest station platform is at Gorakhpur Junction in India at 1,355.40 metres (4,446.9 ft).
Which Indian railway station has the largest number of platforms?
India’s Biggest Stations with Highest Number of Platforms
- Howrah Junction – 23 Platforms. …
- Sealdah Railway Station – 20 Platforms. …
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – 18 Platforms. …
- New Delhi Railway Station – 16 Platforms. …
- Chennai Central – 15 Platforms.
26 окт. 2017 г.
Which is the fastest train of world?
Here are the world’s fastest high-speed trains in commercial service, ranked by speed:
- Shanghai Maglev: 267 mph. …
- Fuxing Hao CR400AF/BF: 249 mph. …
- Shinkansen H5 and E5: 224 mph. …
- The Italo and Frecciarossa: 220 mph. …
- Renfe AVE: 217 mph. …
- Haramain Western Railway: 217 mph. …
- DeutscheBahn ICE: 205 mph. …
- Korail KTX: 205 mph.
27 мар. 2018 г.
Which is the longest railway platform in Asia?
It has the world’s longest railway platform. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway.
Gorakhpur Junction railway station.
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Eastern Railways|
|Line(s)||Double electric line|
|Platforms||10, 1,366 m (4,482 ft) long|
Which state has no railway line?
Sikkim is the only Northeastern state which is not connected to a rail network. NH10 is the only road that connects the state with the rest of the country.
Which is the longest track in India?
But among the longest is the Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari route. Spanning 4273 km on rail tracks, and a running time of 80 hours and 15 minutes and about 55 scheduled stops, the Vivek Express covers the longest train route in India.
Which is biggest junction in India?
Mathura junction is the largest railway junction in India, with as many as 7 routes emerging from this station.
Which is the fastest train in 2020?
World’s fastest high-speed trains in commercial operation in 2020
- United Kingdom – Eurostar e320 – 320 km/h (198.8 mph) …
- Morocco – Al Boraq – 320 km/h (198.8 mph) …
- France – TGV – 320 km/h (198.8 mph) …
- Japan – E5, E6, H5 Series Shinkansen – 320 km/h (198.8 mph) …
- China – CR400AF / CR400BF – 350 km/h (217.5 mph) …
- China – Shanghai Transrapid – 431 km/h (268 mph)
Who is fastest train in India?
Gatimaan Express is Indian Railways’ fastest train, attaining speeds of 160 kmph between Delhi and Agra. Vande Bharat Express, a world-class engine-less train has the potential to hit 180 kmph, but the maximum operational speed on its routes is 130 kmph.
Which is the fastest train in India 2020?
Let’s have a look at the Fastest Trains in India:
- Vande Bharat Express – Train 18 (22439), 180 km/h.
- Gatimaan Express (12049/12050), 160 km/h.
- New Delhi – Bhopal Shatabdi Express (12002), 150 km/h.
- Mumbai – New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12951) & New Delhi – Kanpur Shatabdi Express (12034), 140 km/hour.
Which is the smallest railway station in India?
Ib is a railway station in the Indian state of Odisha. It has the distinction of having the shortest name of all stations on the Indian Railways system.
Ib railway station.
|Previous names||Bengal Nagpur Railway|
|Ib Location in Odisha Show map of Odisha Show map of India Show all|