China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
What countries does the US trade with the most?
These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
7 мар. 2018 г.
Who are the top 5 trading partners for the USA?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total American exports.
- Canada: US$255.1 billion (17.8% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $212.7 billion (14.9%)
- China: $124.6 billion (8.7%)
- Japan: $64.1 billion (4.5%)
- United Kingdom: $59 billion (4.1%)
- Germany: $57.8 billion (4%)
- South Korea: $51.2 billion (3.6%)
13 февр. 2021 г.
Which countries are the United Kingdom’s largest trading partners?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.
- United States: US$57.5 billion (14.3% of total UK exports)
- Germany: $41.1 billion (10.2%)
- Ireland: $27.5 billion (6.8%)
- Netherlands: $24.9 billion (6.2%)
- France: $23.7 billion (5.9%)
- Switzerland: $19.4 billion (4.8%)
- China: $18.6 billion (4.6%)
27 февр. 2021 г.
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
At $20.49 trillion, the United States boasts the largest economy in the world and is China’s largest trading partner. Last year, the total value of bilateral trade between the two countries was $737.1 billion, with U.S. imports from China valued at $557.9 billion and U.S. exports to China valued at $179.3 billion.
Which country has the largest trade?
List of countries by exports
What is US biggest export?
Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year. … These are the service industries that bring in the most money: Travel and transportation: $236 billion.
Who is the largest US exporter?
Seven among America’s largest export-related companies increased their year-over-year sales as of December 2019.
- Apple: US$267.7 billion, up 8.2% from 2018.
- ExxonMobil: $256 billion, up 11.3%
- Ford Motor: $149.9 billion, down -6.1%
- Chevron: $140.1 billion, up 0.5%
- General Motors: $137.2 billion, down -5%
26 авг. 2020 г.
What does US import the most?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
Who is Russia’s biggest trading partner?
In 2020, Russia’s main trade partner was China, as the volume of export and import trade between the two countries reached nearly 104 billion U.S. dollars. China was the country’s both leading import origin and export destination.
What is China’s largest export?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||China’s Export Product||2019 Value (US$)|
|1||Phone system devices including smartphones||$224,069,819,000|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$148,463,426,000|
|4||Processed petroleum oils||$38,345,208,000|
What is Mexico’s biggest import?
Searchable List of Mexico’s Most Valuable Import Products
|Rank||Mexico’s Import Product||2019 Value (US$)|
|1||Processed petroleum oils||$29,249,375,000|
|4||Phone system devices including smartphones||$13,630,285,000|
What is Britain’s main source of income?
The Economy of the United Kingdom
Its quality of life is generally considered high, and the economy is quite diversified. The sectors that contribute most to the U.K.’s GDP are services, manufacturing, construction, and tourism.
What percentage of UK imports come from China?
In 2019: UK exports to China were worth £30.7 billion; imports from China were £49.0 billion, resulting in a trade deficit of -£18.3 billion. The UK had a small surplus with China on trade in services, outweighed by a deficit on trade in goods. China accounted for 4.4% of UK exports and 6.8% of all UK imports.
What is the UK’s biggest food export?
Beverages are the largest export category by far with an export value of £7.9 bn in 2019, up by 3% on 2018. Cereals is the second largest export group with a value of £2.4 bn, followed by the meat, fish, dairy and eggs categories at around £2.0 bn each (excluding the miscellaneous category).