According to 10mosttoday.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
- 1 What are the top 10 largest countries in Europe?
- 2 What are the 3 largest countries in Europe?
- 3 Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
- 4 What are the 10 countries in Europe?
- 5 What are the 10 major countries of the European Union?
- 6 Who is bigger France or Germany?
- 7 What is the richest country in Europe?
- 8 What are the 3 largest countries in Europe by population?
- 9 Which country is bigger in Europe?
- 10 What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
- 11 Which is the richest country in the world?
- 12 What are the best countries to live in?
- 13 What are the largest 10 nations in Europe and their capitals?
- 14 Which country has the most tourists in Europe?
- 15 Which country is the most beautiful in the world?
- 16 Is Turkey in the EU 2018?
- 17 Is Croatia in the EU 2018?
- 18 How many countries are in the 2018 EU?
- 19 Which is the biggest city in Europe?
- 20 What’s the smallest country in Europe?
- 21 What is bigger Spain or France?
- 22 How many countries are under Europe?
- 23 Is France the biggest country in Europe?
- 24 How many countries are there in Europe List?
- 25 What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
- 26 What country is the poorest?
- 27 What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
What are the top 10 largest countries in Europe?
The following is a rundown of the biggest countries in Europe, by area – read on and prepare for a few surprises!
- Russia (3,960,000km²) (17,075,400km² in total, the 3,960,000km² refers to only the European part)
- Ukraine (603,700km²)
- France (547,030km²)
- Spain (505,992km²)
- Sweden (449,964km²)
- Norway (385,155km²)
What are the 3 largest countries in Europe?
The Biggest Countries in Europe by Land Area
- Russia – 3,972,400 sq km. Russia is the largest country in Europe by land area.
- Ukraine – 605,628 sq km.
- France – 551,394 sq km.
- Spain – 498,468 sq km.
- Sweden – 449,964 sq km.
- Norway – 385,178 sq km.
- Germany – 357,168 sq km.
- Finland – 338,145 sq km.
Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What are the 10 countries in Europe?
Top 10 Most Beautiful Countries in Europe
- Austria. Austria, the land of Mozart and waltz, is a medley of sparkling alpine lakes, majestic mountains, and elegant cities, with a rich cultural heritage and one of the highest living standards in the world.
What are the 10 major countries of the European Union?
Which countries belong to the EU?
- Czech Republic.
Who is bigger France or Germany?
France is about 2 times bigger than Germany. Germany is approximately 357,022 sq km, while France is approximately 551,500 sq km. For more details, see an in-depth comparison of France vs. Germany using our country comparison tool.
What is the richest country in Europe?
The Richest Countries in Europe
- Ireland – $69,231.
- Switzerland – $59,561.
- San Marino – $59,058.
- Netherlands – $51,049.
- Sweden – $49,836.
- Iceland – $49,136.
- Germany – $48,111.
- Austria – $48,005. Austria has the 10th largest GDP per capita based on PPP in Europe standing at 48,005 international dollars.
What are the 3 largest countries in Europe by population?
Population of Countries in Europe 2019
44 more rows
Which country is bigger in Europe?
List of European countries by area
46 more rows
What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
5 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
What are the best countries to live in?
According to a study conducted by the Legatum Institute in 2018, Norway is the best country to live in today.
The Top Ten Countries to Live In
- Norway. Having previously ranked first in recent years, Norway came in second in the most recent ranking.
- New Zealand.
- United Kingdom.
What are the largest 10 nations in Europe and their capitals?
10 Largest Countries In Europe
- Russia. Russia resides on both Europe and Asia.
- Ukraine. The Second largest country in Europe is Ukraine, which has an area of 603,628 km² (233,062 mi²) including Crimea, over which it is currently in dispute with Russia.
Which country has the most tourists in Europe?
With more than 324 million international visitors last year, Europe covers more than half of the global travel market.
- United Kingdom.
Which country is the most beautiful in the world?
The Most Beautiful Country in the World Has Been Revealed
- New Zealand.
- Italy. There’s no end to the stunning landscapes.
- South Africa. From the coast to incredible wineries, there is always something to do.
- Indonesia. The islands all have something special to see.
- England. The charm of the villages is unmatched.
Is Turkey in the EU 2018?
Turkey has been an applicant to accede to the EU since 1987, but since 2016 accession negotiations have stalled. On 26 June 2018, the EU’s General Affairs Council stated that “the Council notes that Turkey has been moving further away from the European Union.
Is Croatia in the EU 2018?
The 2013 enlargement of the European Union saw Croatia join the European Union as its 28th member state on 1 July 2013. The country applied for EU membership in 2003, and the European Commission recommended making it an official candidate in early 2004.
How many countries are in the 2018 EU?
Which is the biggest city in Europe?
Largest City Metro Populations In Europe
6 more rows
What’s the smallest country in Europe?
Smallest Country in Europe: Top 8 Tiniest Countries in Europe
- #8 Cyprus, 9,251 km²
- #7 Luxembourg, 2,586 km²
- #6 Andorra, 468 km²
- #5 Malta, 316 km²
- #4 Liechtenstein, 160 km²
- #3 San Marino, 61 km²
- #2 Monaco, 1.95 km²
- #1 Vatican City, 0.44 km²
What is bigger Spain or France?
France is around 640,000 square kilometres while Spain is around 504,000. France also has a larger military and economy, as well as international and regional influence. France is also more populous then Spain.
How many countries are under Europe?
There are 44 countries in Europe. A small number of countries on the continent are transcontinental, meaning they are considered to be a part of both Europe and Asia.
Is France the biggest country in Europe?
France is the third largest country in Europe (after Russia and Ukraine). France is located in Western Europe and shares borders with Andorra, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium. France is a member of the European Union and was a founding member of the organization.
How many countries are there in Europe List?
There are 44 countries in Europe today, according to the United Nations. The full list is shown in the table below, with current population and subregion (based on the United Nations official statistics).
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”