According to worldatlas.com
View 40+ moreView 40+
- 1 What are the 5 largest countries by population?
- 2 Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
- 3 What are the 10 countries?
- 4 What are the top 100 largest countries?
- 5 Which countries are the most overpopulated?
- 6 Which is the biggest race in the world?
- 7 What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
- 8 What are the 10 largest countries in the world 2018?
- 9 What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
- 10 What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
- 11 What are the top 10 countries?
- 12 Which country is the richest?
- 13 Which is the poorest country in the world?
- 14 What is the biggest city in the world?
- 15 Is Canada bigger than the US?
- 16 Which country has the most billionaires?
- 17 Which country is projected to be the most populous in 2050?
- 18 What country has least people?
- 19 Which race is the tallest?
- 20 What is the blackest city in the United States?
- 21 Which race has the most people?
- 22 What is considered a big city?
- 23 What is metro population?
- 24 What is the current population of Mexico City?
- 25 Is the earth overpopulated with humans?
- 26 How many human races are there?
- 27 Where do Caucasians come from?
- 28 What population is required to be a city?
- 29 What is a hamlet in England?
- 30 What makes a city in Ireland?
What are the 5 largest countries by population?
62 more rows
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the 10 countries?
Here Are The Top 10 Populated Countries in 2018
- China. 1,384,688,986.
- India. 1,296,834,042.
- United States. 329,256,465.
- Indonesia. 262,787,403.
- Brazil. 208,846,892.
- Pakistan. 207,862,518.
- Nigeria. 195,300,343.
- Bangladesh. 159,453,001.
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
Which countries are the most overpopulated?
Ten Countries with the Highest Population in the World. are China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico.
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What are the 10 largest countries in the world 2018?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 10 – Algeria.
- 9 – Kazakhstan.
- 8 – Argentina.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What are the top 10 countries?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United States. The United States is the most powerful country in the world.
- Russia. Russia is the largest country in the world by area, entirely covering Northern Asia and the majority of Eastern Europe.
- China. China is the most populous nation in the world.
- United Kingdom.
Which country is the richest?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
Which is the poorest country in the world?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
What is the biggest city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Is Canada bigger than the US?
Canada is considerably larger than the U.S., in sheer land mass, but has about one tenth the human population, some 31,000,000, creating some interesting challenges in animal protection. The entire population of Canada is about the same as can be found in the state of California.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Which country is projected to be the most populous in 2050?
Within just seven years, India is expected to overtake China to become the world’s most populous nation. Nigeria is posting the fastest population growth and its population is expected to surpass the United States by 2050 making it the third most populous country.
What country has least people?
Countries With The Smallest Populations
- Vatican City. With a population of fewer than 1,000 people, Vatican City has the smallest population of any country in the world.
- Other Small Populations.
- Least Populated Countries by Continent.
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
Which race has the most people?
Hispanic and Latino Americans
|Race||Population||% of all Hispanic and Latino Americans|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||685,150||1.4|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander||58,437||0.1|
4 more rows
What is considered a big city?
Large city – a city with a large population and many services. The population is less than 1 million but over 300,000. The population of a city is between 100,000 and 300,000 people.
What is metro population?
A metropolitan area, sometimes referred to as a metro area or commuter belt, is a region consisting of a densely populated urban core and its less-populated surrounding territories, sharing industry, infrastructure, and housing.
What is the current population of Mexico City?
8.855 million (2015)
Is the earth overpopulated with humans?
Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.
How many human races are there?
The mid 20th century racial classification by American anthropologist Carleton S. Coon, divided humanity into five races:
- Caucasoid (White) race.
- Negroid (Black) race.
- Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
- Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
- Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race.
Where do Caucasians come from?
The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia,
What population is required to be a city?
Common population definitions for a city range between 1,500 and 50,000 people, with most U.S. states using a minimum between 1,500 and 5,000 inhabitants. However, some jurisdictions set no such minimums.
What is a hamlet in England?
A hamlet is a small human settlement. In different jurisdictions and geographies, hamlets may be the size of a town, village or parish, be considered a smaller settlement or subdivision or satellite entity to a larger settlement.
What makes a city in Ireland?
The word ‘city’ has a certain meaning for investors. The requirement for a town to be called a city is that it be a seat of government or a cathedral town. Sligo is sometimes called a town and sometimes a city.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”