The 500 Largest Law Firms In America (2018)
- Baker McKenzie: 4,719.
- DLA Piper: 3,609.
- Norton Rose Fulbright: 3,339.
- Hogan Lovells: 2,685.
- Jones Day: 2,513.
- Latham & Watkins: 2,436.
- White & Case: 2,039.
- Kirkland & Ellis: 1,997.
What are the most prestigious law firms?
Vault 100 Rankings: The Most Prestigious Law Firms In America (2019)
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore (no change)
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz (no change)
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (no change)
- Sullivan & Cromwell (no change)
- Latham & Watkins (+2)
- Davis Polk & Wardwell (-1)
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett (-1)
What are the big 4 law firms?
Increasingly, Big 4 accounting firms—Deloitte, PwC, KPMG and EY—are competing with the legal services industry by offering a range of legal services, and traditional law firms, especially small- to medium-sized firms, are taking notice. Indeed, between them, the Big 4 average well over 2,200 lawyers in 72 countries.
How many law firms are there in the United States?
1) If you don’t count solo practitioners and 1-person firms: According to a American Bar Association report, in 2005, there were 47,562 law firms with more than 2 lawyers in the US.
How many lawyers are in the US 2018?
Number of lawyers in the United States from 2007 to 2018 (in millions) The total number of lawyers in the United States has seen little increase in the last few years. In 2018 there were 1.34 million lawyers in the U.S. – virtually unchanged from the previous year, and not much above the 2015 figure of 1.3 million.
What are the biggest law firms in the world?
Law 100 Largest Law Firms in the World
- Baker & McKenzie Law. “Revenue: $2,104.0m.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. “Revenue: $2,100.0m.
- Clifford Chance. “Revenue: $1,874.5m.
- Linklaters. “Revenue: $1,852.5m.
- Latham & Watkins Law. “Revenue: $1,821.0m.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- Allen & Overy.
- Jones Day.
What states have the most lawyers?
Number of Active & Resident Lawyers Per Capita
|NO. LAWYERS PER CAPITA BY STATE (2017)|
|RANK||STATE||NO. LAWYERS PER 10,000 RESIDENTS|
|1.||District of Columbia||788.1|
60 more rows
How many practicing lawyers are there in the United States?
The number of active attorneys in the United States has increased by 15.2 percent over the last decade, according to the ABA’s National Lawyer Population Survey. The total number of lawyers in the United States as of Dec. 31 was 1,338,678. Ten years before that, the total number was 1,162,124.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”