|TOP 10 MOST POPULOUS COUNTRIES (July 1, 2019)|
2 more rows
What are the 10 countries with the largest population?
|TOP TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST POPULATION|
11 more rows
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
Which country is projected to be the most populous in 2050?
Within just seven years, India is expected to overtake China to become the world’s most populous nation. Nigeria is posting the fastest population growth and its population is expected to surpass the United States by 2050 making it the third most populous country.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What is the most crowded country in the world?
Which country has the largest population 2019?
The World: Population (2019) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||333,928,672|
96 more rows
What are the top 10 country names?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
What’s the best country in the world?
The 10 Best Countries in the World
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- France. France, the most visited country in the world, ranks second in cultural influence and sixth in the power rankings for the second year in a row.
What are the 10 largest metro areas in United States?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- Omaha, NE – 443,885.
- Miami, FL – 441,003.
- Oakland, CA – 419,267.
- Minneapolis, MN – 410,939.
- Tulsa, OK – 403,505.
- Wichita, KS – 389,965.
- New Orleans, LA – 389,617.
- Arlington, TX– 388,125.
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
What race has the most twins?
African-American women are more likely to have twins than any other race. Asian and Native Americans have the lowest twinning rates. White women, especially those over age 35, have the highest rate of higher-order multiple births (triplets or more).”
Which country will be the most powerful in 2050?
RANKED: These will be the 32 most powerful economies in the world by 2050
- 26/32. Mexico — $6.863 trillion.
- 27/32. Russia — $7.131 trillion.
- 28/32. Brazil — $7.540 trillion.
- 29/32. Indonesia — $10.502 trillion.
- 30/32. United States — $34.102 trillion.
- 31/32. India — $44.128 trillion.
- 32/32. China — $58.499 trillion.
Which area will have the largest population growth from now until 2050?
By 2050, six countries are expected to exceed 300 million: China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the USA. With the highest rate of population growth, Africa is expected to account for more than half of the world’s population growth between 2015 and 2050.
What country has the richest citizens?
These are the richest countries in the world per capita.
- Qatar ($124,930) The small Middle Eastern country often ranks as one of the richest countries in the world per capita.
- Luxembourg ($109,190)
- Singapore ($90,530)
- Brunei ($76,740)
- Ireland ($72,630)
- Norway ($70,590)
- Kuwait ($69,670)
- United Arab Emirates ($68,250)
What is the most heavily populated city in the world?
Here are the 10 most populated cities in the world, as reported by Time.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- New York-Newark, United States.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
Is Canada bigger than Russia?
Covering an expanse of over 6.6 million square miles, Russia is the world’s largest country by landmass, beating out runner-up Canada by around 2.8 million square miles.
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”