According to investopedia.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Industrial and Commerc
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of China
What are the 10 largest banks in the world?
All figures are current as of April 23, 2017.
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. This is the largest bank in the world when measured by assets.
- China Construction Bank Corp.
- Agricultural Bank of China.
- Bank of China.
- HSBC Holdings (HSBC)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- BNP Paribas.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
What is the best investment bank?
Take a look at our picks below for the best investment banks.
- Best Overall: Goldman Sachs.
- Best From a Large Institution: J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Best in Europe: Barclays.
- Best Turnaround: Morgan Stanley.
- Best for Innovation: Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Best for Recession Proofing: Credit Suisse.
- Best in Germany: Deutsche Bank.
Which is the richest bank in the world?
The 20 Wealthiest Banks in the World
- ICBC -China Market cap: 1.94 trillion.
- China Construction Bank Corporation Market cap: 1.52 trillion.
- Agricultural Bank of China, Limited Market cap: $1.20 trillion.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Wells Fargo & Company Market cap: $264.06 billion.
- Bank of China Market cap: $1.41 trillion.
Is Nomura a Tier 1 bank?
Emolument split 20 major banks into Tier 1 and Tier 2 categories based on what the banks paid their New York City-based employees. Tier 2, ranked in descending order, contains HSBC, Nomura Holdings, RBC, BNP Paribas, RBS, TD Securities, Wells Fargo, Lazard, Jefferies, Société Générale, and BMO.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”