Largest Malls In The US
|Rank||Mall name||Year opened|
|1||Mall of America||1992|
|2||King of Prussia Mall||1963|
|3||South Coast Plaza||1967|
16 more rows
What is the biggest outdoor mall in the world?
Ala Moana Centerstage
Which is bigger Mall of America or King of Prussia?
The total leasable square footage of the King of Prussia Mall is 2,793,200 square feet, which was just 13,958 square feet bigger than the second largest U.S. mall, the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. The King of Prussia Mall, with more square footage, only has about 400 retail operating inside of it.
What are the 10 largest malls in America?
Top 10 Largest Malls in the U.S. – Tripping.com
- Aventura Mall – Aventura, Florida.
- South Coast Plaza – Costa Mesa, California.
- Del Amo Fashion Center – Torrance, California.
- Destiny USA – Syracuse, New York.
- Sawgrass Mills – Sunrise, Florida.
- The Galleria – Houston, Texas.
- Roosevelt Field – Garden City, New York.
- Woodfield Mall – Schaumburg, Illinois.
What is the biggest mall in North America?
West Edmonton Mall
How many stores does Mall of America have?
Which is the smallest mall in the world?
The smallest of only three North American malls on this list, South Coast Plaza is an upscale-luxury shopping center in Costa Mesa, California, about 2.8 million square feet in size.
How many stores does Aventura Mall have?
What is the biggest shop in the world?
With 3.163 million square feet in one retail location, the Shinsegae destination flagship store in Centum City beat out the Herald Square Macy’s Department Store in New York City for the title of “world’s largest” by more than a million square feet.
Is the Mall of America the biggest mall in the US?
The Mall of America is the biggest shopping mall in the United States, with more than 500 stores and 10 attractions, including an indoor theme park. Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, the mall is visited annually by more than 40 million people, which is approximately eight times the state’s population.
What is the biggest mall in America 2019?
List of largest shopping malls in the United States
|#||Mall name||Year opened|
|1||King of Prussia||1963|
|2*||American Dream Meadowlands||2019|
|3||Del Amo Fashion Center||1961|
19 more rows
How many square feet is the Mall of America?
The Mall of America has a gross area of 4,870,000 sq ft (452,000 m2) or 96.4 acres (390,000 m2), enough to fit seven Yankee Stadiums inside, with 2,500,000 sq ft (230,000 m2) available as retail space. The mall is nearly symmetric, with a roughly rectangular floor plan.
What North American city is home to the largest mall in North America as of 2018?
West Edmonton Mall (WEM), located in Summerlea, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, it is the largest shopping mall in North America, followed by Mall of America, and the 23rd largest in the world (along with The Dubai Mall) by gross leasable area.The mall was founded by the Ghermezian brothers, who emigrated from Iran in 1959.
Is Mall of America closing?
The American Girl store at Mall of America is closing. Destination retailer American Girl said Thursday it will close its store at the Mall of America along with a location in Boston on March 20 as part of a cost-cutting move. The closure will affect 15 full-time and 31 part-time employees at the Mall of America.
Where is largest mall in the world?
9 of the Biggest Shopping Malls Around the World
- CentralWorld – Bangkok, Thailand.
- Berjaya Times Square – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Dubai Mall – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- West Edmonton Mall – Alberta, Canada.
- SM Mall of Asia – Manila, Philippines.
- Morocco Mall – Casablanca, Morocco.
- King of Prussia Mall, Pennsylvania USA.
- New South China Mall, Dongguan, China.
What is the largest shopping mall in Canada?
The Largest Enclosed Shopping Malls In Canada
- West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Alberta. With a retail space of 3,800,000 square ft, the West Edmonton Mall is the largest enclosed mall in North America and the tenth largest in the world.
- Square One, Mississauga.
- Metropolis at Metrotown.
- Eaton Centre, Toronto.
- Other Large Enclosed Malls in Canada.
How much money does the Mall of America make in one day?
$650+ MILLION cost to build Mall of America. Mall of America generates nearly $2 BILLION in economic activity annually for the state of Minnesota.
Who owns the Mall of America?
Triple Five Group
What’s the biggest mall in the world?
10 Largest Malls in the World
- Siam Paragon (3.22 million sq ft)
- Berjaya Times Square (3.44 million sq ft)
- Istanbul Cevahir (3.47 million sq ft)
- SM Megamall (3.6 million sq ft)
- West Edmonton Mall (3.77 million sq ft)
- Dubai Mall (3.77 million sq ft)
- SM Mall of Asia (4.2 million sq ft)
- CentralWorld (4.62 million sq ft)
What’s the biggest mall in America?
Largest Malls In The United States
- The Mall Of America. The Mall of America is the largest mall in the US; it was established in 1992.
- King of Prussia Mall. The King of Prussia, ranking second among the largest malls in the US, is located in Montgomery, Pennsylvania.
- South Coast Plaza.
- Del Amo Fashion Center.
- Aventura Mall.
How many stores does Dubai Mall have?
Is Mall of Asia the biggest mall in the world?
This is a complete list of the world’s largest shopping malls based on their gross leasable area.
Malls with a gross leasable area of 400,000 to 499,999 m2.
|Mall||SM City North EDSA|
|Gross leasable area (GLA)||498,000 m2 (5,360,000 sq ft)|
12 more columns
Which is the largest LuLu mall in the world?
How many stores does Mall of Asia have?
SM Mall of Asia
|The mall in May 2016|
|No. of stores and services||600+ shops, including 217 dining establishments|
|No. of anchor tenants||16|
|Total retail floor area||432,891 m2 (4,659,600 sq ft)|
11 more rows
How many stores does King of Prussia Mall have?
King of Prussia mall is anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Primark and a diverse merchant mix 394 stores, including a collection of luxury retailers. The mall is owned and managed by Simon Property Group of Indianapolis.
Is Aventura Mall bigger than Sawgrass?
The $4 billion American Dream Miami is expected to be one of the largest “retail-tainment” destinations in North America. American Dream Miami, proposed at 3.5 million square feet of retail space, would be larger than Aventura Mall and Sunrise’s Sawgrass Mills, two of Florida’s largest.
Is Lulu mall largest in Asia?
Lulu Mall in Kochi: Asia’s largest shopping mall. Kochi- Lulu Mall, Asia’s largest shopping mall has become the hottest shopping destination of the city. Located at Edapally junction, the mall is constructed at a cost of Rs 1,600 crore. UAE based Lulu group opened its first mall in India on March 10, 2013.
Which is the biggest mall in Pakistan?
Pakistan’s biggest mall – LuckyOne Mall
- Sindh Province.
- Karachi – Things to Do.
- LuckyOne Mall.
Photo in the article by “DoDLive”