Some brands of yogurt contain Lactobacillus acidophilus and other beneficial probiotics. There are many different strains of probiotic, each with unique health benefits.
Yogurt brands that contain L. acidophilus
- Chobani. Chobani is a Greek-style yogurt brand.
- Fage Greek Yogurt.
- Siggi’s skyr.
Which yogurt has most probiotics?
Lactobacillus acidophilus can be present in different styles of yogurt, from regular to frozen to Greek. To find out if a particular yogurt has lactobacillus acidophilus, check the ingredient label. The bacteria should be listed.
Which yogurts contain it?
What brand of Greek yogurt has the most probiotics?
So I decided to try the six most commonly found yogurt brands at the grocery store to see which one is actually the best:
- Light and Fit Greek. Claire Hayes/SpoonUniversity.
- Fage. Jocelyn Hsu/SpoonUniversity.
- Yoplait Greek 100 Protein.
- Trader Joe’s Non-fat Greek Yogurt.
- Dannon Oikos.
- Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt.
Where is the world’s largest yogurt plant?
What is the healthiest yogurt brand to buy?
25 Best Yogurts for Weight Loss
- Fage Crossovers Maple Syrup with Granola.
- Lifeway Helios Kefir Nonfat Original.
- Chobani Less Sugar Greek Yogurt, Wild Blueberry.
- Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Plain.
- Brown Cow Cream Top Whole Milk Yogurt.
- Yoplait Original, French Vanilla.
- Light & Fit Two Good Greek Low-Fat Yogurt, Vanilla.
Is chobani owned by Dannon?
Chobani, which was founded in 2005 by Hamdi Ulukaya, a Turkish immigrant, and has grown to more than $1 billion in annual sales, helped propel the Greek yogurt craze. Now, Greek yogurt is made by companies like Dannon and PepsiCo, and retailers are struggling to keep up with the increasing number of brands.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”