The 20 Richest Companies in the World in 2019
- TenCent (TME) Market Cap: 480.78B.
- Alibaba Group (BABA) Market Cap: 481.91B.
- Facebook (FB) Market Cap: 511.35B.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Market Cap: 521.35B.
- Alphabet (GOOG.O) Market Cap: 859.25B.
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Market Cap: 919.65B.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Market Cap: 928.57B.
- Apple (AAPL) Market Cap: 943.57B.
What is the richest company in the world 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
What company is the richest in the world?
Eight of the World’s Top Companies Are American
- Alphabet (GOOGL & GOOG) – With two ticker symbols, the combined market cap stands at $722.77 billion.
- Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN) – Market cap $795.18 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) – Market cap $285.08 billion.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
Who is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Meet The Top 10 Richest Kids On Earth
- Elle Fanning ($5 Million)
- Jaden Smith ($8 Million)
- Abigail Breslin ($12 Million)
- Valentina Paloma Pinault ($12 Million)
- Nick D’aloisio ($30 Million)
- Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead ($59 Million)
- Knox & Vivienne Jolie Pitt ($67.5 Million)
- Prince George Alexander Louis ($1 Billion)
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
How much money does Donald Trump have?
Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion. Various organizations have estimated and investigated Trump’s wealth.
Is Amazon richer than Apple?
Apple Is Worth One Trillion Dollars. Amazon Isn’t. Apple and Amazon are both flirting with one trillion dollar valuation. But that may not be the case if the company is Apple, with $285 billion dollars in annual sales, $88 billion in profits, and $71 billion in cash.
What is the most valuable company ever?
For a few minutes on Monday, Microsoft beat Apple to become the world’s most valuable publicly traded company. At 1:05 p.m. ET, Apple’s $812.60 billion market value fell below Microsoft’s $812.93 billion, allowing the Redmond, Washington-based tech giant to snatch the world’s most valuable company title from Cupertino.
Is Amazon or Google worth more?
Google stock fell for a third straight day Tuesday while Amazon bounced back. As a result, Amazon’s market value climbed to about $765 billion, almost $3 billion more than what Google is worth. Only Apple is worth more. With a market value of $720 billion, it is the fourth most valuable in the United States.)
What is the wealthiest country in the world?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
Who owns the most shares of Apple?
Arthur Levinson is the chairman of the board of Apple, the current CEO of Calico, and the single-largest individual shareholder with 1.1 million shares as of Aug. 3, 2018.
Which company has highest net worth?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
Is Amazon the richest company?
New York (CNN Business) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has been the wealthiest person on the planet for more than a year. Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. Bezos has a more-than-$40-billion lead over the world’s second richest person, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
What is the most valuable company in the world 2018?
Brandz recently released their 2018 ranking of the most valuable brands in the U.S. The Google (GOOG) brand is by far the most valuable at $286.25 billion. Apple (AAPL) claims second place, with an estimated brand value of $278.9 billion. Apple’s logo helps consumers identify its computers, tablets, and mobile.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
Who is the highest paid female comedian?
Gallery: The Highest-Paid Comedians Of 2018
- Dave Chappelle.
- Chris Rock. Earnings: $30 million.
- Ricky Gervais. Earnings: $25 million.
- Gabriel Iglesias. Earnings: $20.5 million.
- Terry Fator. Earnings: $18 million.
- Jim Gaffigan. Earnings: $17.5 million.
- Jeff Dunham. Earnings: $16.5 million.
- Sebastian Maniscalco. Earnings: $15 million.
How much money has the Book of Mormon made?
Just look at The Book of Mormon. Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have made enough money off of the show, which debuted on Broadway in 2011, to launch their own production company. Important Studios, the South Park creators new company, already has an estimated value of $300 million, according to the New York Times.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
How much is Kim Kardashian net worth?
She’s the most financially successful member of the Jenner-Kardashian family: Her older half-sister Kim Kardashian West has an estimated net worth of $350 million.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Who is the richest American?
Forbes Releases 37th Annual Forbes 400 Ranking of the Richest Americans
|7||Charles Koch||53.5 billion|
|7||David Koch||53.5 billion|
|9||Sergey Brin||52.4 billion|
|10||Michael Bloomberg||51.8 billion|
6 more rows
Is Microsoft more valuable than Apple?
Apple’s stock, which fell 1%, closed the day worth $847 billion. Microsoft briefly surpassed Apple in market cap earlier this week. The last time its stock was the most valuable in the U.S. was in 2002. Satya Nadella, Microsoft’s CEO since 2014, has made enterprise-cloud services like Azure a priority.
Is Amazon more valuable than Apple?
Amazon is now in the running in a three-way race to become the world’s most valuable public company. Amazon, Apple and Microsoft have been neck and neck for the title of world’s most valuable public company. As of Monday’s close, Apple took the lead with a market cap of $877 billion.
What is the most valuable brand in the world?
The world’s most valuable brands are the faces of corporate giants with hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue.
- Apple. • Brand value: $214.48 billion.
- Google. • Brand value: $155.50 billion.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”