Billionaires by continent
|World rank||Continent||Date updated|
|4||South America||January 2018|
3 more rows
What is the richest continent in the world in money?
The Continents Of The World By GDP Per Capita
4 more rows
How many billionaires are there in the world in 2018?
What is the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
Who has the highest net worth 2018?
These are the top 25 richest people in the world in 2019:
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Larry Ellison. Net Worth: $64.1 Billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net Worth: $67 Billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $82.7 Billion.
- Bernard Arnault. Net Worth: $83.7 Billion.
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $98.3 Billion.
- Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: $145.3 Billion.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What’s the richest city in the world?
- Shenzhen, 39 billionaires (-5)
- San Francisco, 42 billionaires (+8)
- Shanghai, 45 billionaires (-5)
- London, 55 billionaires (+0)
- Beijing, 61 billionaires (-3)
- Moscow, 71 billionaires (-6)
- Hong Kong, 79 billionaires (+2) Total net worth: $355.5 billion.
- New York, 84 billionaires (+1) Total net worth: $469.7 billion.
What is Kylie Jenner worth?
Kylie Jenner, 21, is reportedly now worth $1 billion. That makes her the youngest billionaire in history, and the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes, which included Jenner on its list of the world’s billionaires, released on Tuesday.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Which country will be the richest in 2050?
- 2 China – $25.33 trillion. The richest country in the world in 2050 is predicted to be China.
- 3 United States – $22.27 trillion.
- 4 India – $8.17 trillion.
- 5 Japan – $6.43 trillion.
- 6 Germany – $3.71 trillion.
- 7 United Kingdom – $3.58 trillion.
- 8 Brazil – $2.96 trillion.
- 9 Mexico – $2.81 trillion.
What is the richest state in the US?
In its 2018 Best States rankings, U.S. News determined which states have the highest median household income, based on U.S. Census Bureau data.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Alaska. Median household income: $76,440.
- Maryland. Median household income: $78,945.
What country is the poorest in the world?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What are the 5 super power countries?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
What will be the future of India in 2050?
In a 2011 report, Citigroup predicted India would be the world’s biggest economy before 2050. “We expect India’s real per capita GDP to grow at 6.4% pa over the 40-year period between 2010 and 2050 (7.2% pa over the next 10 years and at rates of 7.7% pa between 2020 and 2030 and 5.2% pa between 2030 and 2050).
Is it hard to move to Iceland?
Americans have made it hard for people to move to the USA – and in return it’s hard for them to move anywhere else themselves. (And it may possibly become even harder, especially if there’s going to be a wall erected around the country). If you’re a part of the EEA or EFTA, then moving to Iceland is really easy.
What is the richest city in the world 2018?
10 Wealthiest Cities in the World: It’s Not New York or London at the Top
- Los Angeles, USA.
- Seoul, South Korea.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France. GDP: $669.2 billion.
- Osaka, Japan. GDP: $654.8 billion.
- Chicago, USA. GDP: $524.6 billion.
- Moscow, Russia. GDP: $520.1 billion.
- Shanghai, China. GDP: $516.5 billion.
Which city has the most billionaires?
In 2015, Forbes Magazine listed New York City with the most billionaires at 78 persons, followed by Moscow with 68 billionaires, and Hong Kong in third place with 65 billionaires. The report also states that the US has the most billionaires per capita of any country.
What is the wealthiest city in the United States?
Raleigh is by far the wealthiest metro area in North Carolina and the 25th wealthiest in the United States.
25. Raleigh, N.C.
- Median household income: $71,685.
- Households earning $200,000 or more: 8.0%
- Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 47.2%
- March unemployment rate: 3.8%
Who is the richest child YouTuber?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
What happens if you get 1 million subscribers on YouTube?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”