The 10 Richest States In America For 2019
- New Hampshire (Photos)
- Minnesota (Photos)
- Hawaii (Photos)
- North Dakota (Photos)
- Maryland (Photos)
- Utah (Photos)
- Virginia (Photos)
- Massachusetts (Photos)
What is the richest state in the United States 2018?
In its 2018 Best States rankings, U.S. News determined which states have the highest median household income, based on U.S. Census Bureau data.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Alaska. Median household income: $76,440.
- Maryland. Median household income: $78,945.
What is the richest state in America?
The results are surprising, with states like New York falling shy of the top 10 while Alaska makes the top 10.
- Washington. Median Household Income: $70,979.
- Virginia. Median Household Income: $71,535.
- California. Median Household Income: $71,805 (2017)
- New Hampshire.
What is the richest city in the US?
Raleigh is by far the wealthiest metro area in North Carolina and the 25th wealthiest in the United States.
25. Raleigh, N.C.
- Median household income: $71,685.
- Households earning $200,000 or more: 8.0%
- Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 47.2%
- March unemployment rate: 3.8%
Which state is the poorest state in America?
States and territories ranked by median household income
|Rank||State or territory||2013|
|2||District of Columbia||$67,572|
53 more rows
What is the poorest state in America 2019?
The 10 Poorest States In America For 2019
- Mississippi (Photos)
- New Mexico (Photos)
- Alabama (Photos)
- Louisiana (Photos)
- West Virginia (Photos)
- Kentucky (Photos)
- South Carolina (Photos)
- Arkansas (Photos)
What state has the most billionaires?
|Rank||State federal district||Number of billionaires|
48 more rows
What’s the best state?
The rankings, formed in partnership with McKinsey & Company, analyze thousands of data points to measure how states best serve their citizens.
- No. 10: Colorado. Capital: Denver.
- No. 9: Vermont. Capital: Montpelier.
- No. 8: Massachusetts.
- No. 7: Nebraska.
- No. 6: Washington.
- No. 5: New Hampshire.
- No. 4: North Dakota.
- No. 3: Utah.
What is the wealthiest country in the world?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
What state has the most poverty?
Here are the 10 states with the highest poverty rates, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2017 American Community Survey one-year estimates.
- West Virginia. Poverty rate: 19.1 percent.
- 2 (tie). New Mexico.
- 2 (tie). Louisiana.
- Mississippi. Poverty rate: 19.8 percent.
What city has the most billionaires?
China has the most cities in the top 10, with 145 of the nation’s billionaires living in just three places: No. 4 Beijing, No. 6 Shanghai and No. 8 Shenzhen.
- Mumbai, 37 billionaires (-8 since 2018)
- Seoul, 38 billionaires (-3)
- Shenzhen, 39 billionaires (-5)
- San Francisco, 42 billionaires (+8)
Which US city makes the most money?
If you’re in the market for a six-figure salary, here are the 15 U.S. cities with the most opportunities available.
- Atlanta, Georgia.
- Dallas, Texas.
- Seattle, Washington.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Washington, D.C.
- New York, New York. $100,000+ jobs available: 22,648.
What is the wealthiest city in the world?
The World’s Wealthiest Cities
|#1||New York City||$3.0 trillion|
|#4||San Francisco Bay Area||$2.3 trillion|
11 more rows
Which state pays the most federal taxes?
Residents of the following ten states pay the highest percentage of their income in federal taxes: Show Chart. Show Data.
Highest percentage tax burdens.
|RANK||STATE||FEDERAL TAXES PAID (percentage of income)|
6 more rows
What states are the most expensive to live in?
The most expensive places to live in America
- New Jersey. In 2016 New Jersey raised its gasoline tax by 23 cents per gallon.
- Rhode Island. Renting a two-bedroom apartment in Providence, Rhode Island, will cost you around $1,700 a month.
- New York.
What are the richest cities in the US?
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford, Connecticut.
- Madison, Wisconsin.
- Salinas, California.
- Barnstable Town, Massachusetts.
- Santa Maria-Santa Barbara, California. • Median household income: $71,106.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan. • Median household income: $70,286.
- Provo-Orem, Utah. • Median household income: $70,196.
What are the least educated states?
Here are the top five in each category, with a score out of 100, based on quality of education and the educational attainment of adults 25 and older: Most educated (with score out 100): Massachusetts: 82. Maryland: 76.5.
- Mississippi: 21.
- West Virginia: 22.
- Louisiana: 23.
- Arkansas: 27.
- Alabama: 31.
Where is the poorest city in the United States?
Locations over 1,000 population (2008-12 American Community Survey)
|Rank||Place||2008-2012 Annual Median Household Income|
41 more rows
What is the poorest city in United States?
Centreville, Illinois is the poorest town in the United States, with a town median household income of $16,715. New Square, New York has the highest poverty and SNAP recipiency rates of any town in the United States — 70% of the population lives in poverty.
How many Trillionaires are there in the US?
There are no trillionaires even though a lot of crackpot conspiracy theories claim some the Rothschilds to be worth trillions. Those are just antisemitic nonsense. No, there is not even single a single trillionaire at the moment.World richest person bill gates net worth is 79.2 billion dollar or 0.079 trillion.
Who is the richest woman in the USA 2018?
Net Worth of Top 10 Richest Women In America In 2018
- Blair Parry-Okeden – Net worth: $12 billion.
- Marian Ilitch – Net worth: $5 billion.
- Diane Hendricks – Net Worth: $4.9 billion.
- Jin Sook Chang – Net worth: $4 billion.
- Christy Walton – Net Worth: $4 billion.
- Diane Kemper – Net worth: $3.1 billion.
Who will be the world’s first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
What is the whitest state in the US?
States with the highest percentages of White Americans, as of 2007:
- Vermont 96.2%
- Maine 95.5%
- New Hampshire 95.0%
- West Virginia 94.3%
- Iowa 92.9%
- Idaho 92.1%
- Wyoming 91.6%
- Minnesota 90.94%
What state has the most people on welfare?
Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.
- New Mexico.
- Delaware. Welfare spending per capita: $2,544.
- Maine. Welfare spending per capita: $2,530.
- Oregon. Welfare spending per capita: $2,520.
- Kentucky. Welfare spending per capita: $2,517.
What is the richest county in America?
The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
- Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
- Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515.
- Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576.
- Falls Church city, Virginia.
- Arlington County, Virginia.
- Douglas County, Colorado.
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- Los Alamos County, New Mexico.
What city is in every state in the US?
What city name is located in every state in the continental United States? That would be Greenville, which appears in EVERY state in the United States of America, not just the continental U.S. The place name of Riverside can be found in all but four states (it does not exist in Hawaii, Alaska, Louisiana, and Oklahoma).
Is Detroit a poor city?
The city of Detroit, in the U.S. state of Michigan, has gone through a major economic and demographic decline in recent decades. Poverty, crime, shootings, drugs and urban blight in Detroit continue to be ongoing problems.
What is the lowest income state?
50 counties/parishes with lowest median household income
|Rank||County||Median Household Income|
|1||Buffalo County, SD||$22,679|
|2||Holmes County, MS||$24,783|
|3||Owsley County, KY||$25,344|
|4||Leflore County, MS||$25,569|
46 more rows
Who is the richest person in NYC?
The richest person in every state, according to Forbes
- Washington. Jeff Bezos. Industry: Tech, Amazon. Net worth: $132 billion. Nebraska. Warren Buffett.
- Kansas. Charles Koch. Industry: Manufacturing, Koch Industries. Net worth: $51.5 billion. New York.
- Arkansas. Jim Walton. Industry: Retail, Walmart. Net worth: $40.3 billion. Texas.
What’s the poorest country in the world?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”