Africa – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq mi)|
|2.||Democratic Republic of the Congo||905,568|
54 more rows
What are the 10 largest countries in Africa?
Top 10 Largest African Countries
- 10) Ethiopia (1,104,300 square kilometers)
- 9) South Africa (1,219,090 square kilometers)
- Mali (1,240,192 square kilometers)
- 7) Angola (1,246,700 square kilometers)
- 6) Niger (1,267,000 square kilometers)
- 4) Libya (1,759,540 square kilometers)
- 2) Democratic Republic of the Congo (2,344,858 square kilometers)
What are the three largest countries in Africa?
The Top 5 Largest Countries in Africa
- Algeria. Algeria is the largest country in Africa and the 10th largest country in the world.
- The Democratic Republic Of The Congo. The DRC is found in Central Africa.
- Sudan. Sudan covers a total area of 728,215 square miles.
Which is the smallest country in Africa?
What are the 10 biggest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
Which African country is around 90% desert?
|african nation that is over 90% desert|
|African country that’s more than 90% desert|
|Land that’s more than 90% desert|
41 more rows
What is the richest country in Africa?
What is the most popular country in Africa?
Here is a brief overview of the ten most populous countries in Africa.
- Nigeria – 181,563,000. Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa.
- Ethiopia – 103,764,000.
- Egypt – 89,125,000.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo – 77,267,000.
- South Africa – 54,957,000.
- Tanzania – 51,046,000.
- Kenya – 45,533,000.
- Sudan – 40,235,000.
Which is the largest lake in Africa?
These are the largest lakes in Africa.
- Lake Kivu.
- Lake Mweru.
- Lake Rukwa.
- Lake Albert.
- Lake Turkana.
- Lake Nyassa.
- Lake Tanganyika.
- Lake Victoria. Lake Victoria is the largest freshwater body in Africa and the second largest in the world, smaller only than Lake Superior, which is one of North America’s Great Lakes.
Which city is the largest in Africa?
What is the least populated country in Africa?
What is the biggest country in Africa by population?
Here are 9 most populous countries in Africa
|4||Democratic Republic of the Congo||77, 267,000|
5 more rows
What’s the largest country in Africa by population?
Population of Countries in Africa 2019
53 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
Which African country has the most desert?
What African countries have the largest percentage of desert out of their land area? Taking a look at the greatest desert in Africa, the Sahara. Libya, Egypt, Western Sahara* and Mauritania can be said to have the largest percentage of desert land inside their boundaries.
How many countries are in the Sahara Desert?
Which country will be the richest in 2050?
- 2 China – $25.33 trillion. The richest country in the world in 2050 is predicted to be China.
- 3 United States – $22.27 trillion.
- 4 India – $8.17 trillion.
- 5 Japan – $6.43 trillion.
- 6 Germany – $3.71 trillion.
- 7 United Kingdom – $3.58 trillion.
- 8 Brazil – $2.96 trillion.
- 9 Mexico – $2.81 trillion.
What is the richest country in Africa in 2019?
Currently, Equatorial Guinea is the richest country in Africa, with a per capita income of $34,865.
- Mauritius – $21,628.
- Gabon – $19,266.
- Botswana – $18,146.
- Algeria – $15,000.
- South Africa – $13,403.
- Egypt – $12,994.
- Tunisia – $11,987.
- Namibia – $11,528. Namibia can be found in Southern Africa.
Who is the richest country in Africa 2018?
Richest countries in Africa in 2018
- Cape Verde.
- Republic of the Congo.
- Mauritania. This country primarily depends on livestock and agriculture, which is why it reached the high place in our richest country in Africa rating.
Which is the most educated country in Africa?
According to cnbc.com, South Africa is the most educated country in Africa in 2018. This country is the only one in Africa listed by OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) as one of the top 40 most educated countries in the world.
What is the most important country in Africa?
- SOUTH AFRICA. South Africa is the only African country that is a member of the G20 and BRICS (the Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa grouping), and the only African country of the EU’s 10 global strategic partners.
Which country has the best technology in Africa?
According to a study conducted by Martin Prosperity Institute of the US, Uganda is one of the three African countries that has been ranked among the countries with advanced technological and innovation capabilities in Africa. In the report, Uganda is second to South Africa and followed by Madagascar.
What is the deepest lake in Africa?
What is the world’s largest lake?
What is the name of the largest island in Africa?
Which is the richest city in Africa?
GALLERY: The wealthiest cities in Africa
- Accra Total city wealth US$38 billion.
- Johannesburg Total city wealth: US$276 billion.
- Cape Town Total city wealth US$155 billion.
- Cairo Tota city wealth: US$140 billion.
- Lagos Total city wealth: US$108 billion.
- Durban Total city wealth: US$55 billion.
- Nairobi Total city wealth US$54 billion.
What is the most common language in Africa?
It is also worth noting that most of the countries that speak Arabic in Africa are have Islam as the majority religion. Swahili or Kiswahili is the second most popularly spoken language on the Continent. This is a Bantu language that is spoken as the first language among the Swahili people of East Africa.
What is the most popular city in Africa?
Most Visited Cities in Africa
- Johannesburg. Johannesburg is the biggest city in South Africa and the most visited city in Africa.
- Cape Town. Cape Town is considered the second most popular tourist destination in Africa with 1.6 million tourists visiting the city in 2014.
- Cairo. Cairo is one of the most visited cities in the Northern part of Africa.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”