The 10 Richest Counties in the United States
- Santa Clara.
- Morris County.
- Arlington County.
- Douglas County.
- Hunterdon County.
- Howard County.
- Fairfax County.
- Loudoun County, Virginia. Loudoun is the richest county with an average household income of $117,876 and it has a population of 374,558.
What is the richest county in the US 2018?
The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
- Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
- Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515.
- Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576.
- Falls Church city, Virginia.
- Arlington County, Virginia.
- Douglas County, Colorado.
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- Los Alamos County, New Mexico.
What is the wealthiest city in the United States?
Raleigh is by far the wealthiest metro area in North Carolina and the 25th wealthiest in the United States.
25. Raleigh, N.C.
- Median household income: $71,685.
- Households earning $200,000 or more: 8.0%
- Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 47.2%
- March unemployment rate: 3.8%
What is the wealthiest county in Tennessee?
Tennessee counties ranked by per capita income
65 more rows
Is Fairfield County the richest county in America?
Half of the richest counties in America are roughly an hour away from the capital. Though technically an independent city, Falls Church is considered by the Census Bureau to be equivalent to a county.
What is the richest state in the US 2018?
In its 2018 Best States rankings, U.S. News determined which states have the highest median household income, based on U.S. Census Bureau data.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Alaska. Median household income: $76,440.
- Maryland. Median household income: $78,945.
What’s the richest state in the US?
The results are surprising, with states like New York falling shy of the top 10 while Alaska makes the top 10.
- Washington. Median Household Income: $70,979.
- Virginia. Median Household Income: $71,535.
- California. Median Household Income: $71,805 (2017)
- New Hampshire.
What city has the most billionaires?
China has the most cities in the top 10, with 145 of the nation’s billionaires living in just three places: No. 4 Beijing, No. 6 Shanghai and No. 8 Shenzhen.
- Mumbai, 37 billionaires (-8 since 2018)
- Seoul, 38 billionaires (-3)
- Shenzhen, 39 billionaires (-5)
- San Francisco, 42 billionaires (+8)
What is the wealthiest city in the world?
The World’s Wealthiest Cities
|#1||New York City||$3.0 trillion|
|#4||San Francisco Bay Area||$2.3 trillion|
11 more rows
What is America’s poorest state?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, national poverty rate was 12.3 percent or 39.7 million Americans in 2017. These states have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arizona, and Georgia.
What is the wealthiest city in Tennessee?
Detailed List Of The Richest Cities In Tennessee
53 more rows
Has Tennessee ever voted Democrat?
Tennessee has not voted for a Democratic presidential nominee since 1996. In 2012, Republican nominee Mitt Romney won the state by a margin of more than twenty points, due to the unpopularity of the Obama administration in the conservative state. Tennessee is considered a safe Republican state.
What is the poorest town in Tennessee?
Lafayette, Tennessee’s poorest town, has one of the least educated populations in the country.
Where is the poorest county in the United States?
10 poorest counties in America
- Kentucky: McCreary County. County median household income: $19,264 │ State median household income: $46,535.
- Mississippi: Holmes County.
- Alabama: Sumter County.
- South Carolina: Allendale County.
- West Virginia: McDowell County.
- Arkansas: Phillips County.
- New Mexico: Quay County.
- Louisiana: Claiborne Parish.
What is the wealthiest country?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
What is the richest town in America?
- Los Altos Hills, California.
- Sands Point, New York.
- Great Falls, Virginia.
- Rolling Hills, California.
- Hillsborough, California.
- Travilah, Maryland.
- Wolf Trap, Virginia.
- Darien, Connecticut.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”