According to computerworlduk.com
View 25+ moreView 25+
DataFox Intelligence, Inc.
What companies merged in 2018?
Most notable tech acquisitions of 2018
- SAP acquires Qualtrics for $8 billion.
- Oracle acquires SD-WAN specialist Talari Networks.
- Apptio acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.94 billion.
- IBM is buying Red Hat for $33 billion.
- Oracle acquires DataFox.
- Twilio acquires SendGrid.
- Adobe acquires Marketo for $4.75 billion.
What is the biggest purchase ever?
As of July 2018 the largest ever acquisition was the 1999 takeover of Mannesmann by Vodafone Airtouch PLC at $202 billion ($304 billion adjusted for inflation). Pfizer appears in these lists the most times with three entries, for a combined transaction value of $240 billion.
What is the biggest merger of all time?
The following are among the biggest mergers of all time.
- Vodafone and Mannesmann. This merger, which took place in 2000, was worth over $180 billion and is the largest merger and acquisition deal in history.
- America Online and Time Warner.
- Pfizer and Warner-Lambert.
- AT&T and BellSouth.
- Exxon and Mobil.
What companies have recently merged?
- 1 – Amazon/Whole Foods Market – $13.7bn.
- 2 – Disney/21st Century Fox – $52.4bn.
- 3 – CVS/Aetna – $69bn.
- 4 – Intel/Mobileye – $15.3bn.
- 5 – Verizon/Yahoo – $4.48bn.
Photo in the article by “Geograph”