According to worldatlas.com
View 40+ moreView 40+
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
What is the greatest country in the world?
The votes are in, America, and the best country in the world is It’s Germany. Sorry, United States, you’re fourth — right behind third-ranked Britain and second-ranked Canada. But, hey, America beat Sweden!
Which is the largest country in the whole world?
Largest Countries in the World (by land area) The largest country in the world is Russia with a land area of 16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²), equivalent to 11% of the total world’s landmass of 148,940,000 Km² (57,510,000 square miles).
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the top 50 largest countries?
The Largest Countries in the World
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada. The vast wilderness of Canada is popular for outdoor activity.
- 1 – Russia. The landscape of Siberia, Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What is the richest country in the world?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
Which is the poorest country in the world?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
What are the top 5 best countries?
These are the 10 best countries in the world in 2019
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- France. France made the top ten again this year and snagged one of the top five spots for U.S. News & World Report’s rankings for cultural influence and heritage.
What country is #1 in education?
The criteria of the ranking are the education in primary, secondary and high school, as well as the higher education institutions and international schools. First in the ranking is South Korea, followed by three Asian countries – Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
What is the most respected country in the world?
25 Most Respected Countries In The World
- Taiwan. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay. Score: 56.2.
- Czech Republic. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay. Score: 56.5.
- Poland. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: wikipedia.
- United States. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay.
- Thailand. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay.
What is the most beautiful country in the world?
10 of the Most Beautiful Countries in the World
- Switzerland. Switzerland is a lovely country with breathtaking scenery and natural environment.
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
Which is the safest country in the world?
The lower the score, the higher the nation is ranked in terms of safety. According to the 2018 version of the report, the nation of Iceland is considered the world’s safest country.
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
How many countries are there in 2019?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
What is the biggest city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Which country has the most people?
62 more rows
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
What is the most heavily populated city in the world?
Here are the 10 most populated cities in the world, as reported by Time.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- New York-Newark, United States.
Is India rich or poor?
According to world bank, India accounted for world’s largest number of poor people in 2012 using revised methodolgy to measure poverty, reflecting its massive population. However, in terms of percentage, it scored fairly lower than other countries holding large poor populations.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
What country has the most billionaires?
Billionaires by country or dependency
|World rank||Country||Number of billionaires|
70 more rows
What is the last country to celebrate New Years?
The celebrations generally go on past midnight into New Year’s Day, 1 January. Tonga and Kiritimati (Christmas Island), part of Kiribati, are examples of the first places to welcome the New Year while and Baker Island in the United States of America are among the last.
Is Britain the most important country in history?
The British Empire was the largest empire in world history. During the 19th century the United Kingdom was the first country in the world to industrialise and embrace free trade, giving birth to the Industrial Revolution.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”