Which company made the most profit in 2018?
Saudi Aramco is by far the most profitable company in the world, according to financial data disclosed by the state-run oil giant in Saudi Arabia. The company made a whopping $111 billion in 2018, the data shows. By comparison, Apple made $59.53 billion in fiscal 2018.
Which company made the most profit in 2017?
The Fortune 500’s 10 Most Profitable Companies
- Apple. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- J.P. Morgan Chase. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Berkshire Hathaway. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Wells Fargo. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Alphabet. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Bank of America. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Microsoft. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Johnson & Johnson.
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What are the most profitable companies in the US?
- Apple. 2015 Revenue: $233 billion. Net income: $53.7 billion. EBIT: $68 billion. Income statement income taxes: $18.9 billion. Cash flow statement income taxes: $12.78 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway. 2015 Revenue: $211 billion. Net income: $24 billion. EBIT: $38 billion. Income statement income taxes: $10.5 billion.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”