|Rank||Company||2011 Number of Employees ▾|
|2||China National Petroleum||1,668,072|
What are the top 10 employers?
Top 10 Largest Employers in the USA
- The Company: Walmart. Number of Employees: 2.3 million. …
- The Company: Amazon. Number of Employees: 541,900. …
- The Company: Kroger. Number of Employees: 443,000. …
- The Company: Yum! Brands. …
- The Company: The Home Depot. Number of Employees: 406,000. …
- The Company: IBM. Number of Employees: 380,000.
21 нояб. 2018 г.
What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
With a market capitalization of 1.68 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2020, Saudi Aramco was the world’s largest company in 2020. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What is the biggest Organisation in the world?
The World’s Largest Employers
|1||United States Department of Defense||3.2|
|2||People’s Liberation Army (China)||2.3|
Who is the number 1 employer in the US?
Employment by company
|hideUnited States-based Largest Private Employers|
|Rank||Employer||Global number of Employees|
What are the best companies to work for in 2019?
The 10 best places to work in 2019, according to Glassdoor
- Bain & Company. Industry: Management consulting.
- Zoom Video Communications. Industry: Communications. …
- In-N-Out Burger. Industry: Food service. …
- Procore Technologies. Industry: Software. …
- Boston Consulting Group. Industry: Management consulting. …
- LinkedIn. …
- 7. Facebook. …
- Google. …
5 дек. 2018 г.
What company is the richest?
The richest company in the world today is Apple. Americans were thrilled when the announcement was made in August of 2018, that Apple had exceeded a market cap of a trillion dollars.
Is Apple bigger than Microsoft?
As of May 2020, AAPL had a market cap of around $1.35 trillion. Apple used to be the largest company in the world, but MSFT edges Apple out with a market cap of $1.40 trillion, riding on the strength in the growth of its cloud computing business.
What are the richest companies in the world 2020?
|Rank||Company||Assets ($ Bil.)|
|2||China Construction Bank||3,822|
What are the top 50 companies in the world?
Click or scroll through to see the top 50 largest companies in the world, based on their revenues for the financial year 2019.
- Walmart. QualityHD/Shutterstock.
- Sinopec Group. testing/Shutterstock. …
- State Grid. humphery/Shutterstock. …
- China National Petroleum. PixieMe/Shutterstock. …
- Shell. Courtesy Shell. …
- Saudi Aramco. …
- Volkswagen. …
- BP. …
8 сент. 2020 г.
Is Google the richest company?
Google’s parent company Alphabet has overtaken Apple to become the most cash-rich company in the world. The Financial Times reports that as of the second quarter of this year, Alphabet holds $117 billion in liquid reserves, compared to $102 billion, net of debt, for Apple.
Which is the richest company in India?
2019 Fortune list
|1||Indian Oil Corporation||Oil and gas|
What companies have the most employees?
Largest private and semiprivate employers
|Private and semipublic companies with the most employees in the world|
|2||China National Petroleum||1,344,410|
What are the best companies to work for in the US?
Organizations with at least 1,000 employees were considered for the ranking and management consulting firm Bain & Company was recognized as the best place to work in the U.S. in 2021.
- Bain & Company. Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts. …
- NVIDIA. …
- In-N-Out Burger. …
- HubSpot. …
- McKinsey & Company. …
- Google. …
- Delta Air Lines. …
13 янв. 2021 г.
What industry has the most jobs?
In 2020, the education and health services industry employed the largest number of people in the United States. That year, about 34.1 million people were employed in the education and health services industry.