List of Asian countries by Population (2018)
35 more rows
- 1 What country has the highest population in Southeast Asia?
- 2 Which country in East Asia has the highest population density?
- 3 What is the population of Asia in 2018?
- 4 Which country is the highest in population?
- 5 Which country in Asia has the largest population?
- 6 What are the 4 major countries in Asia?
- 7 Which country has the highest population density in Asia?
- 8 How many countries are in Asia continent 2018?
- 9 Why Asia has largest population?
- 10 Which country in Asia has the lowest population density?
- 11 What is the smallest country in Asia by population?
- 12 Which country in Asia has the least population?
- 13 Which is the biggest race in the world?
- 14 Which country has the most cities?
- 15 Which country has the largest population 2019?
- 16 Which country in South Asia has the largest population?
- 17 Which city in Asia has the largest population?
- 18 Where do Asians come from?
- 19 Which country is big in Asia?
- 20 How many Asians are there in the world?
- 21 Is Israel in Asia or Africa?
- 22 What is population of Asia?
- 23 Is China a country or state?
- 24 How many countries are in Antarctica?
- 25 How many countries are there in South Asia?
- 26 Which continent is most populated?
- 27 How did the population of China get so large?
What country has the highest population in Southeast Asia?
The Southeast Asian Nations: Size, Population, and Capitals
|Rank||State/Dependant Territory/Administrative Subdivision||Area (km2)|
10 more rows
Which country in East Asia has the highest population density?
List of Asian countries by Population (2018)
37 more rows
What is the population of Asia in 2018?
Population of Asia (2019 and historical)
|Year||Population||Asia’s Share of World Pop|
13 more rows
Which country is the highest in population?
|TOP TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST POPULATION|
11 more rows
Which country in Asia has the largest population?
The 10 Most Populated Countries in Asia
- China – 1.3 billion. With a population of about 1.3 billion people, China is not only the most populated country in Asia but also in the world.
- India – 1.2 billion.
- Indonesia – 255 million.
- Pakistan – 207.8 million.
- Bangladesh – 163 million.
- Russia – 144 million.
- Japan – 128 million.
- Philippines – 100.6 million.
What are the 4 major countries in Asia?
The 10 Largest Countries in Asia
- Russia. Russia is not only the largest country in Asia, but is also the largest country in the world.
- China. The second largest country in Asia is China, which covers an area of around 9.5 million square km (3.7 million square miles).
- Saudi Arabia.
Which country has the highest population density in Asia?
European city-state of Monaco is the most densely populated country with a population density of 25,105 people per sq. km (67,612/sq mile). Chinese territory of Macau has the world’s 2nd highest population density at 21,151/km².
How many countries are in Asia continent 2018?
Why Asia has largest population?
Asia comprises a full 30% of the world’s land area with 60% of the world’s current population. It also has the highest growth rate today, and its population almost quadrupled during the 20th century. China is currently the most populous country on earth with an estimated population in 2016 of 1,377,124,512.
Which country in Asia has the lowest population density?
Thematic Map > Population density – Asia
|Country||Population density (Number of people per square kilometer)||Year|
46 more rows
What is the smallest country in Asia by population?
The 10 Smallest Countries Of Asia By Area
- The Maldives. The Maldives occupies the southern part of Asia, and it constitutes 26 atolls in the Indian Ocean.
- Singapore. Singapore is one of the world’s city-states, and it lies in Southeast Asia.
Which country in Asia has the least population?
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
Which country has the most cities?
Countries By Number of Cities Over One Million
|Rank||Country||Number of Cities Over One Million|
7 more rows
Which country has the largest population 2019?
The World: Population (2019) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||333,928,672|
96 more rows
Which country in South Asia has the largest population?
South Asia: A Nation By Nation Analysis
- India. In South Asia, India is the largest and the most populous country with a population of 1.276 billion people.
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the second most populous country in South Asia and ranks the sixth in the world with the highest population.
- Sri Lanka.
Which city in Asia has the largest population?
Largest Cities In Asia By Population
16 more rows
Where do Asians come from?
The 2000 and 2010 U.S. Census Bureau definition of the Asian race is: “people having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent (for example, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam)”.
Which country is big in Asia?
44.58 million km²
How many Asians are there in the world?
Is Israel in Asia or Africa?
The Middle East is a transcontinental region centered on Western Asia, Turkey (both Asian and European), and Egypt (which is mostly in North Africa). Saudi Arabia is geographically the largest Middle Eastern nation while Bahrain is the smallest.
What is population of Asia?
4.463 billion (2016)
Is China a country or state?
China, officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia and the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion.
How many countries are in Antarctica?
Antarctica is defined as all land and ice shelves south of 60° S for the purposes of the Treaty System. The treaty was signed by twelve countries including the Soviet Union (and later Russia), the United Kingdom, Argentina, Chile, Australia, and the United States.
How many countries are there in South Asia?
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), a contiguous block of countries, started in 1985 with seven countries – Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka – and added Afghanistan as an eighth member in 2007.
Which continent is most populated?
Regional and continental (sub)totals in 2016
4 more rows
How did the population of China get so large?
Photo in the article by “United States Department of State”