GDP (Nominal) Ranking 2019
35 more rows
Which country has the largest GDP?
The World’s Top 10 Largest Economies
- United States. Despite facing challenges at the domestic level along with a rapidly transforming global landscape, the U.S. economy is still the largest in the world with a nominal GDP forecast to exceed USD 21 trillion in 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Who has the largest economy in the world 2018?
The World’s Biggest Economies In 2018
- United States. The U.S. economy increased from around $19.4 trillion last year to $20.4 trillion.
- China. China increased its economy by $2 trillion from 2017, to $14 trillion.
- Japan. In 2017, Japan’s economy was $4.87 trillion.
- United Kingdom.
Is California really the 5th largest economy?
The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.0 trillion gross state product as of 2018. As a sovereign nation (2017), California would rank as the world’s fifth largest economy, ahead of the United Kingdom but behind Germany.
Which country has lowest GDP?
Top 10 Countries with the Lowest GDP per Capita
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- South Sudan.
Why is California the richest state?
California is not only America’s poorest state. It is also among the richest. According to the Census Bureau, its median household income in 2016 was $11,500 above the national average. California’s GDP rose 78% in real terms in the two decades to 2017, overtaking Britain to become the world’s fifth-largest economy.
Who is the richest country in the world 2019?
Richest Countries In The World – Top 15
- Kuwait. Photo: xiquinhosilva.
- Switzerland. Photo: public domain.
- United States. Photo: chensiyuan.
- San Marino. Photo: Max_Ryazanov.
- Netherlands. Photo: Wikimedia Commons.
- Saudi Arabia. Photo: Fahad naji00.
- Iceland. Photo: Public domain.
- Germany. Photo: Richard Bartz. GDP (PPP) per capita: 57 360 Int. $
Who has the strongest economy?
GDP based on PPP share of 2018 world total, in %
- China. Nominal GDP: $12.01 trillion.
- Japan. Nominal GDP: $4.87 trillion.
- Germany. Nominal GDP: $3.68 trillion.
- United Kingdom. Nominal GDP: $2.62 trillion.
- India. Nominal GDP: $2.61 trillion.
- France. Nominal GDP: $2.58 trillion.
- Brazil. Nominal GDP: $2.05 trillion.
What country has the highest GDP 2018?
China will remain the world’s largest economy on ppp basis over the next few decades as 2nd ranked US is growing slow and 3rd ranked India is way behind. In nominal ranking, India which is at 7th place in 2018, is projected to surpass United Kingdom and France in 2019 to become 5th largest economy of the world.