The top ten rice producers in the world according to data gathered by the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) for 2009 is as follows:
Which country is the largest producer of rice in 2018?
Leading countries based on the production of milled rice in 2017/2018 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
|Production in thousand metric tons|
6 more rows
Where does the US rank in rice production?
More than 100 varieties of rice are commercially produced primarily in six states (Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri and California) in the US. Image: The US produces nine million metric tonnes of rice.
Where is most of the rice grown in the world?
Nearly 100 million people depend on the production of rice from rainfed upland regions to provide them with rice to eat as their daily staple food. Almost two-thirds of the world’s total upland rice area is in Asia. Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam are important producers.
Who is the number 1 oil producer in the world?
The United States likely surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest crude oil producer earlier this year, based on preliminary estimates in EIA’s Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO).
Which is the 10 largest country in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What is the world’s oldest country?
Which state is first in rice production?
2. Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh is the second largest rice producing state with almost 5.86 million hectare land under rice cultivation producing about 12.5 million tonnes of rice.
Which US state is the largest producer of rice?
Which country is the biggest producer of rice in the world?
Which country produces the most gold?
Top 10 Gold Producing Countries
- China – 426 tonnes. For many years China has been the top producing nation, accounting for 13 percent of global mine production.
- Australia – 295.1 tonnes.
- Russia – 270.7 tonnes.
- United States – 230.0 tonnes.
- Canada – 175.8 tonnes.
- Peru – 162.3 tonnes.
- Indonesia – 154.3 tonnes.
- South Africa – 139.9 tonnes.
Which country is the largest exporter of rice?
Thailand is the world’s largest rice exporting country. Vietnam is another large exporter of rice, but currently the demand for Vietnamese rice has steeply declined in the international market due to which India is likely to become world’s second largest exporter of rice.
What country has the most oil 2018?
Who are the Largest Oil Producing Countries?
- USA. Leading the way in global oil production in 2017 was the USA, which represented about 13.4% of the world’s total oil output.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia — one of the top oil producing countries in the world.
Who is the biggest oil company in the world?
The Five Biggest Oil Companies In The World
- Saudi Aramco. Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest oil company.
- Sinopec. Sinopec is a state-owned Chinese oil company in Beijing and the second largest oil company in the world with an annual revenue of 455.499 billion dollars.
- China National Petroleum Corporation.
Who has the most oil in the world 2018?
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
- Canada – 169,709 million barrels.
- Iran – 158,400 million barrels.
- Iraq – 142,503 million barrels.
- Kuwait – 101,500 million barrels.
- United Arab Emirates – 97,800 million barrels.
- Russia – 80,000 million barrels.
- Libya – 48,363 million barrels.
- United States – 39,230 million barrels.
Which is the safest country in the world?
The lower the score, the higher the nation is ranked in terms of safety. According to the 2018 version of the report, the nation of Iceland is considered the world’s safest country.
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).